1995 90

4.5 out of 5 starsValue for the Money

All Reviews

Best Used Car I Ever Purchased

by 1995 Audi Owner from Sheffield Lake, OH on August 31, 2006

I purchased the vehicle used about three years ago. I knew it needed new catalytic converters when I bought it and I paid accordingly. I had never owned an Audi but a neighbor who has one recommended it as a reliable vehicle that holds its resale value. I did replace the converters. I have to say honestly that I never expected it to run and handle so well, especially on the open road where it "shows what it has got". Originally purchased with the expectation of only keeping it for six months, I found myself enjoying it more and more and I drove it all over from Chicago to Washington DC and beyond. I've had it almost three years now and people stop me all the time and ask about it. It has a classy yet sporty look and will surprise you the first time you take it on the road.

A very enjoyeable ride !

by Audi Fan from Abingdon, VA on June 28, 2008

Mine is an Audi 90 Quattro Sport and it has being the most enjoyable car I have owned. I bought it with 219K miles, so I knew I would have to put some working time and money into it. I replaced the front struts, strut mounts, oxygen sensors, camshaft sensor and crankshaft sensor. The 2.8 V6 engine is ideal for me, and the Quattro (AWD) makes for a comfortable ride in country roads, rain and snow. As for any German import car, the parts and repairs are expensive, but if you enjoy and value good quality this Audi is a gem.

Audi 90 Sport Quattro

by Plumisland987 from Newington, CT on May 9, 2011

These cars are simply amazing! Great all weather traction, ample power with the V6, and excellent reliability. Good value for the money new, and an even better value used. If you can find one of the newer vintage ones (94-95) with short miles, it will treat you right for a long, long time. I especially love the solid and secure feeling chassis and great handling. Very safe with dual airbags, antilock brakes, and traction control standard.

Best car ever

by Audi Lover from Columbus Ohio on February 8, 2014

I have had my Audi 90 Quattro sport for 14 years It now has 326,483 miles. It is an Excellent car and you CAN'T beat it in the snow. It will go through the snow like a hot knife goes through butter. This cars ROCK. Please get one if you can and find a qualified Audi mechanic that will work on it on the side. This will save you money. I'm happy with my Audi and I'm hooked on them for life.

best car ever

by Moe from york on February 12, 2014

These cars run like a champ. I have had one for a 3 years i am at 188k still running like new. had to replace struts and strut mounts but totally worth it. and it look very classy

Audi sport 95

by Wilmiester from West coast on July 2, 2010

So yes this is my 2nd 90 sport. I love these cars , but the repair cost. You get what you pay for even in these older models. The engine is very hands on easy to work on with out having much knowledge. Sir gut !