2016 Audi A3 consumer reviews

$30,900 starting MSRP
side view of 2016 A3 Audi
Explore the 2016 Audi A3
Shop the 2016 Audi A3

Amazing car - quick, sporty, top build quality

We traded in a 3 series BMW and currently own a Porsche 911S and Lexus RX350 so we know a little about build quality. Our head turning A3 Cabriolet has the 2.0 engine with quattro, S trim, special yellow paint, factory carbon fiber ascents and the build quality is the best of any of our high end cars. Power to weight is VERY sporty / quick / smooth. Handling is so good it is almost scary how fast you can take corners. Gas mileage is 30 mpg. Zero problems after 4 years, no rattles, loose trim and it drives and handles like the day we bought it - excellent.

Smooth ride and great performance!

This car is great! Plenty of leg room in front and back seats. Lots of space in cargo area. Best is the smooth, quiet ride and excellent performance. All the rough roads, I now float over!

Nice looking car!

This car is very comfortable- I can’t feel the bumps on the road. Drives smooth! It’s a little lower to the ground But manageable. Great pickup!

I really enjoy driving this convertible.

This convertible is comfortable and really handles well. Very sporty, but you don’t feel cramped. I’ve always wanted a convertible and now I own one.

VERY reliable car.

My Audi meets my expectations. it is very reliable and very comfortable ride. the interior is very elegant and I love the screen that comes out when you start it.

Speed demon

I love the control and handling of my car i would like more ports and better cup holders . Love the leather and need my car to have the new navigation system on the sash and wish they would do start up on remote.

I love it

I like the car. The driving experience is great. Operation is easy. Sound quality is awesome. It’s 2.0T. It speeds up fast and also save your money.

I Love this car!

This is one amazingly fun ride! I really am glad I made this purchase. Everything works perfectly and it looks so good doing it. I get compliments everywhere I go!

Nice car

A little small in the back seats, otherwise nice and worth the money. Shopped for about 2 weeks and found at an independent dealer. Would buy again

4.0

nice car

nice small luxury vehicle. smooth ride. nice exterior. nice pickup, tiny interior. comfortable for smaller sized people. would recommend for a female. love the gray color