2016 A3

2016 Audi A3

2016 Audi A3

Have You Driven the 2016 Audi A3?

My New Toy

by sports car friend from Buffalo, NY on Sun Jun 21 2015

Although the car is "pricey", especially getting it delivered in the way I wanted it equipped, it was worth the wait. I was especially looking for an all wheel drive vehicle with a good number of extra features. I was not disappointed in the results. It handles better than any other vehicle I've owned, and I've owned about a dozen. For my personal situation it's the perfect size and design. Side assist, Parking assist, leather, heated seats, plenty of pep, are just some of the features of the vehicle.

Fast and fun

by Audilover from Battle Creek MI on Sun Apr 09 2017

I have owned Audis for the past fifteen years. My first Audi was an A6 which I had for six years and then passed down to my daughter. She drove the A6 for 3 years. During that time she was in an accident that left the car totaled but she was safe. I love how safe Audis are. The A3 is safe and although I have never been in an accident with the A3, I am confident with all of the air bags it has, that I would be very safe if it happened. The A3 is great on gas too. I drive a long distance to work each day and I only have to fill up my tank once a week. The car is also stylish. My A3 has the brilliant black exterior that shines and sparkles in the sun. The interior is very unique because it is chestnut brown and black. The A3 trunk is big and spacious. I can fit my groceries and golf clubs in the trunk. The dual system climate control is handy when the two people in the front do not agree on temperature control. The all-wheel drive has gotten me through many snowy drives home from work. I have never been in a ditch or stranded in a snow bank.

Zippy and fun!

by JenLNewAudiFan from Chicago, IL on Sun Apr 30 2017

I love my new Audi A3. I bought it as. CPO with 4,200 miles so basically new car at used car price. As my first car in 16years I love all the technology. I got the Audi connect keyless and navigation packages so it has most of the top destroyed. My only complaint is I wish the interior was a little fancier to match others in this class. I was looking at the A4 but for city living and parking the A3 is turning out to be perfect and a nice change after my old big SUV. It's rained 4 out of my first 7 days of ownership and I am geeking out about the rain sensor feature for the windshield wipers!!

Great Car

by 2x Audi Owner from Minneapolis on Tue May 02 2017

i have owned my a3 for 15 months and love it. it is on the smaller side, which is what i wanted, but zips around town. very peppy car and good styling. interior is very comfortable. i have had no maint issues. would absolutely recommend if you are looking for a reasonably priced german auto.

Buy the Quattro

by B91502 from Burbank on Sun Aug 19 2018

I came out of a 2014 A4 Quattro that was a dream vehicle until someone ran a red light, totaling it, and still undecided about the A5, I went with the A3 1.8T (I was driving many miles for work and wanted something with great mileage). For the money, it's a very good car. However, I had a coolant leak which has been wreaking havoc on my electrical system. The car has been in the shop 5 times in last 90 days. Still waiting to see what the dealer will be doing, but I really want another A3, this time with Quattro, as they're made better than the front wheel drives and I want another A3 because I think the styling is better than the new A4's. Plus, the car is a blast to drive. Audi has the best handling in my opinion, and I've owned both Mercedes and BMW's.

This is my dream car!!!

by A3iswonderful from Orlando, FL on Mon May 08 2017

I love the style, comfort and luxury of this car. I have always wanted and Audi and it has not disappointed me in the least. Love the simple yet elegant interior. This car is more than I could have dreamed of for an entry level luxury car. Treat yourself to one and you won't be sorry you did!!!

Great looking car for the money

by Floridastate13 from Evans,Ga on Thu Apr 27 2017

The A3 is a great looking car for the money. The s line is a great looking package on this car. The car is not so great

this car gets alot of likes

by car junky from on Mon May 08 2017

It's really fun to drive and looks even better! The A3 back seat is a little smaller than I'd like but my kids will have to deal with it.

I'm feeling spoiled for owning this car.

by RachelB from Harrisville, UT on Tue Mar 21 2017

I really didn't think I would ever own a luxury car. I felt like this was an easy decision to buy this vehicle.

Most fitting for my style.

by Taimoor.haq_ from Sandy, Utah on Sat May 13 2017

Audi A3 is an amazing car. From its expertise style, inside and out, this is the most reasonable car I've owned.

1 2 3 4

Our Take on the 2016 Audi A3

Editor's note: This review was written in April 2014 about the 2015 Audi A3. Little of substance has changed with this year's model. To see what's new for 2016, click here, or check out a side-by-side comparison of the two model years.

The 2015 A3 is an impressive introduction to the Audi lineup, featuring luxury ride quality, sophisticated electronics and peppy powertrains; it's let down by numb steering and unremarkable fuel economy.

Want to know what the hottest thing in the luxury segment is these days? You're looking at it: Small, entry-level sedans from established luxury brands aiming to suck the millennial generation in with enticing design, luxury content and the latest in electronic wizardry... Read More