2016 A3

2016 Audi A3

2016 Audi A3

4.5

Have You Driven the 2016 Audi A3?

My New Toy

by sports car friend from Buffalo, NY on Sun Jun 21 2015

Although the car is "pricey", especially getting it delivered in the way I wanted it equipped, it was worth the wait. I was especially looking for an all wheel drive vehicle with a good number of extra features. I was not disappointed in the results. It handles better than any other vehicle I've owned, and I've owned about a dozen. For my personal situation it's the perfect size and design. Side assist, Parking assist, leather, heated seats, plenty of pep, are just some of the features of the vehicle.

Fast and fun

by Audilover from Battle Creek MI on Sun Apr 09 2017

I have owned Audis for the past fifteen years. My first Audi was an A6 which I had for six years and then passed down to my daughter. She drove the A6 for 3 years. During that time she was in an accident that left the car totaled but she was safe. I love how safe Audis are. The A3 is safe and although I have never been in an accident with the A3, I am confident with all of the air bags it has, that I would be very safe if it happened. The A3 is great on gas too. I drive a long distance to work each day and I only have to fill up my tank once a week. The car is also stylish. My A3 has the brilliant black exterior that shines and sparkles in the sun. The interior is very unique because it is chestnut brown and black. The A3 trunk is big and spacious. I can fit my groceries and golf clubs in the trunk. The dual system climate control is handy when the two people in the front do not agree on temperature control. The all-wheel drive has gotten me through many snowy drives home from work. I have never been in a ditch or stranded in a snow bank.

Very reliable and economic car!

by Ali B. from Homestead Florida on Thu Mar 14 2019

This A3 is the S-line 1.8t. Even though it’s not the 2.0 Quattro, this little car is quick and handles very nice on curves! It’s very precise steering. Over all its a nice, reliable, stylish sporty and comfortable car.

Great Car

by 2x Audi Owner from Minneapolis on Tue May 02 2017

i have owned my a3 for 15 months and love it. it is on the smaller side, which is what i wanted, but zips around town. very peppy car and good styling. interior is very comfortable. i have had no maint issues. would absolutely recommend if you are looking for a reasonably priced german auto.

Buy the Quattro

by B91502 from Burbank on Sun Aug 19 2018

I came out of a 2014 A4 Quattro that was a dream vehicle until someone ran a red light, totaling it, and still undecided about the A5, I went with the A3 1.8T (I was driving many miles for work and wanted something with great mileage). For the money, it's a very good car. However, I had a coolant leak which has been wreaking havoc on my electrical system. The car has been in the shop 5 times in last 90 days. Still waiting to see what the dealer will be doing, but I really want another A3, this time with Quattro, as they're made better than the front wheel drives and I want another A3 because I think the styling is better than the new A4's. Plus, the car is a blast to drive. Audi has the best handling in my opinion, and I've owned both Mercedes and BMW's.

Blinded by Style

by Jesven from FL on Sat Sep 09 2017

I bough it. It is a love/hate relationship. Must be driven in S mode or it is dog ! Fuel consumption is at the very low and I mean at the vary low end of the range :( I even wish I had purchase my 135. If anyone can tell me different I welcome the comments

Does not recommend this car!!

Driving in class

by Mary C from San Antonio Tx on Fri Jan 18 2019

I absolutely love it. Nothing says class like an Audi does. Couldn’t be happier to be an owner of one. Highly recommend anyone purchasing a reliable and safe car.

Got my dream car!

by Leahjones from Fairfax on Fri May 03 2019

This car is everything, smooth ride, and plenty of space! I am excited to take this car out, Got it supper clean and i plan to keep it clean.

Best A3 to Date!

by Nightshade39 from Fort Lauderdale, FL on Thu Mar 22 2018

I have owned this car for almost 2 years, and have absolutely loved every aspect of it. Mine in particular is the 2.0L Quattro, which makes a huge difference over the 1.8 which I test drove before my purchase. The car is not overly sporty, but does a great job looking and acting like it with it's albeit limited 230hp. This car is extremely reliable, and I have had no problems with it since purchasing it. The interior is top notch, especially for its car class. The leds are bright, and the modern theme on the entire car is superb! The only thing I would change is to add a manual transmission as an option, and to make the exhaust a tiny bit louder, but since this isn't an S or RS model I can understand why it has its current volume. If these things don't matter to you, I would give this car a 10/10 in every aspect.

The drive was excellent, very smooth!!!!!!

by virgin123@ from virgina on Tue May 07 2019

Angeli pena help me with the process it was fast and i left with the car the same day. the sale team they are amazing and pleasent too..... i love the way the do things.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Our Take on the 2016 Audi A3

Editor’s note: This review was written in July 2015 about the 2015 Audi A3 Cabriolet. Little of substance has changed with this year’s model. To see what’s new for 2016, click here, or check out a side-by-side comparison of the two model years.

Comfortable, stylish and fun to drive, the new Audi A3 Cabriolet is a fantastic but expensive way to enjoy good weather and good roads.

Convertibles are always entertaining, as the experience of dropping the top and enjoying wind in the hair never fails to amuse driver and passenger alike. Audi has made some fun ones, including this latest model based on the company’s subcompact A3 luxury sedan. The Audi A3 has been sold in Europe since... Read More