2017 Audi A 3

Excellent car

by from Altanta, GA on May 9, 2017

I am very happy with the purchase. Great look and performance! The auto start/stop feature is great and saves on gas. I would highly recommend the tech package!

A Luxury Sedan in a Smaller Package

by from on June 10, 2017

After many years of have an SUV type vehicle from larger to compact (still have a MB GLA250) it was time to revisit the sedan world. The 2017 Audi A3 is an amazing compact luxury car. It is beautifully styled. I has amazing technology (including the virtual cockpit). And, it has 220 HP which makes it so fun to drive! Totally pleased and excited with this wonderful car!

17' Audi A3 2.0T Prestige

by from Mc Leansville on March 16, 2017

Great compact car with the latest technology. Good gas mileage and widely reliable. Deceptively, picks up speed to merge or get around traffic. Wide grille looks menacing! Highly recommend

Excellent Value

by on July 10, 2017

I looked at all of the entry level luxury cars (BMW 3 series, MB CLA etc) and I kept coming back to the Audi for it's value. It seemed the other brands offered every little feature as an upgrade and all of a sudden your $30k car is $45k. I actually wasn't looking for every crazy feature: I wanted AWD, a moon roof & carplay- Audi gave me that in the base model and kept the price in the 30's. I really like the car- I was a Subaru owner all of my life and so I had to have something with AWD. I like the pick up, the quietness, and it has all the features I need. Oh wait, maybe I wish I had gotten rain sensing wipers. In any event- it's a smart car. I especially appreciate that it tells me if I left my cell phone in the car! Also the cup holders seem flimsy, but they are good- my full coffee has not yet spilled! I have 2 cons- one major, one minor. The major one: I hate auto start/ stop. It is not always instant, you can feel the engine groggily restarting and I'm terrified that the hesitation is going to get me into an accident making a left hand turn or something. As best I can tell, you can only disable start/ stop on each trip- not permanently. Minor con: Car play does not integrate perfectly with the radio. So i can be on maps, but can't see what song is playing on satellite. You can see the channel you are on next to the speedometer, but not the song so that's kind of annoying. I'm a channel surfer.

A Luxury Sedan in a Smaller Package

by from on June 19, 2017

The 2017 A3 is gorgeous. The cosmos blue with the chestnut interior is a classic look. The lines and character of the exterior are exceptional for a car of its dimensions. And the interior? Clean, beautiful, functional, and driver friendly. And with the virtual cockpit....a whole new dimension on seeing the road ahead.... The ride...fun to drive! with 220hp

Excellent combination of luxury/performance

by from on May 4, 2017

This is an excellent car with right balance of luxury and performance. This car has great gas mileage and tons of new technologies. You will love the exterior styling and classic interior design.

Most Reliable Car I've Owned

by from on April 18, 2017

Excellent drive performance, safe, and great looking. I can attest to the safety of this vehicle after being rear-ended. My car was totaled, but I only walked away with bruises and the obvious whip lash. I couldn't imagine what my injuries would have been if I was in a lesser-quality vehicle. Love Audi's!

most reliable car i have owned

by from Arizona on September 16, 2017

Love this car drive very smooth you can feel the luxury life style I will never drive any other car but AUDI.most reliable car I have owned I strongly recommend it.

Audi A3

by from Hamilton, Ma on August 9, 2017

Love the car. Great looking car with great performance. The size is smaller then the Audi A4 but I was looking for a smaller car. It has a fabulous panaromic sunroof and beautiful interior. I spent a long time deciding what to buy and I know I made the right choice.

Very stylish and technology full car

by on July 10, 2017

I feel great driving this car around the city and It's definitely a luxury small sedan. I wish it had a bit more Torque but I can't complain for the price I paid.