2022 Audi A3 consumer reviews

side view of 2022 A3 Audi
Explore the 2022 Audi A3
Shop the 2022 Audi A3

Sporty and Fun 2022 A3

We just purchased this new 2022 A3 last week and my Salesperson, Jenny, tells me I am one of the first owner's in the Minneapolis area to own one of these awesome little cars. It is so fun to drive, zippy and nimble, with all the latest electronic features. It is summer now when I am writing this review but I can't wait to try it out on the Minnesota winter roads. I couldn't have had a better car buying experience with Jenny and the whole team at Audi Minneapolis.

Excellent small luxury car

I bought my brand new A3 a few weeks ago. I am the first owner in our area to own the new 2022 A3. I can tell you I love this car. It’s quiet, nimble, and gets great gas mileage. My first tank was 40 mpg. I love the small size and luxury quality about this car. It drives so smooth and it’s quick when you need to be. I always drive it sport mode and paddle shift myself. By having it in sport mode and paddle shift the transmission responds quicker. I have the premium with Quattro and zero to 60 time is 6.3 seconds. It’s not a sports car that’s the S3 job, but it’s a small premium luxury car that’s a joy to drive.