1996 Audi A 4

Never Again

by from New Jersey on February 12, 2011

I bougt it for my son. Two years later we had no choice, but to get rid of it. I had many cars, but nothing comes close to this. Two words: Unreliable and Expensive (parts and to fix)

Phenomenal All Arounder

by from on January 28, 2010

Pros: quattro year round Interior styling/functionality Exterior styling/durability Suspension Reliable engine/transmission Trunk space for a smaller sedan Interior seating room Steering feel Smooth clutch engagement (5-speed) Value for money Cons: Basically none.. Normal wear and tear on a high mileage car; which is to be expected

Sick in snow

by from Albany,NY on July 31, 2009

I had one of these cars for 2 years, I never reall had any major problems only small stuff that went wrong. This car handleled great especially in the snow! I had this car until it had 155,000 and it still ran great. Awsome Car.

153000 Miles: No problem!!!

by from River Falls, WI on October 21, 2008

Great handling and performance with 28mpg w/ cruise control on highway. The most impressive : on the snow!! Negative : I want more! I want an S4 now!!

Not a luxury car as they tend to make us believe

by from detroit on October 3, 2008

It just wasn't what i expected. I mean the car looks very good from the outside, but on a performance stand point Im kinda of disappointed. and also i think a car should be kind of resistent to some kind of physical contact with other cars, but the A4 don't look too good at the least contact.

Our Expert Review: 1996 Audi A 4