2010 Audi A4 consumer reviews

Explore the 2010 Audi A4
Shop the 2010 Audi A4
2.4

Junk car

This car drinks oil have had it 2000 miles and it has been in the shop twice and going back now. I have over $2000 in fixing after I bought it and was told nothing was wrong with it.

4.3

A great car for the year it’s been made!

This car is a great car. The outside modeling is great and the interior design is nice. Leather seats with tinted windows. Aux for music and bluetooth for phone. Has a navigation system with back up cameras. Overall a great car for the value!

Excellent Car

Serious inquiries only.. If you like a stylish car that is Lots of fun to drive! This AWD car offers great performance. Enjoy the quickness and stability.

Sporty, Reliable, Comfortable, Practical

Have owned this car for 10 years and it's been a fantastic investment. Extremely good reliability, No major issues. . Rides extremely smoothly. Plenty of room for trips/family. I can't recommend Audi automobiles enough.

2.3

The biggest lemon I've ever owned!

I wish I would of NEVER bought it! Haven't even had it for six months and the timing chain wen't and ruined the motor, plus found 3 other majors things wrong while it's been in the shop. The car should have NEVER been on the sales lot! it ALSO HAD A RECALL ON THE TIMING BELT

Drives like a dream

This car is a perfect example of my ideal car. Quick, smooth ride, easy to handle with an ideal amount of give. Will purchase another.

4.3

Great value for the money

Looking for a used Audi A4 for a few months now, found a 2010 with 50,000 on it. The car was well kept , older women from NH.Once I saw the car in person and drove it that was it.

Very safe and reliable

This car met all my needs, great car. It is loaded with Premium plus package with upgraded Bang and Olufsen sound system, and comes with Bluetooth adapter

Sporty Elegance

The sports package enables this A4 to be fun to drive with excellent handling for a sedan. Car has been reliable for first 75000 miles.

My first Audi

Purchased my Audi A4 as a used vehicle in November 2018. 62,000 miles by previous owner. Great maintenance record. I believe this to be a perfect car for my daily 75 round trip. Gives me a comfortable ride with decent fuel economy. Has the same triptomic transmission as my VW Jetta. Was a key to my purchase.