2010 Audi A4 Consumer Reviews

4.1
Average based on 22 reviews

Awesome sports sedan

by from NJ on April 20, 2011

I bought this car after coming out of BMW 3 series (hated the awful feel of the Run Flat Tires). This car is so much more powerful than the last A4. In the re-design, they tuned the engine to have much higher torque. In addition to that, the gas mileage is unbeatable. On a long trip you can get upwards of 35 mpg.....with $5/gallon being right around the corner that is something to certainly consider. The inside is gorgeous. The new stero system is one of the best for any car in this class. Great job Audi. I'm sold for life.

My second A4

by from San Francisco, CA on November 30, 2011

I owned a few cars before but Audi is by far the best car I had. I owned 2005 A4 and got another one in 2010. The newer one addressed the only issue I had with previous one - more powerful 2.0l T engine. It's an amazing car - comfortable, fast, and reliable. Great on snow and efficient on highway (on longer drives got 37 mpg). I recommend it to all my friends!

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)

A4 2.0T

by from Chino Hills, CA on August 1, 2011

I'm really pleased with my purchase, plenty of low down torque, enough horsepower not to feel sluggish. Interior quality is unmatched. If you close the door it has a very solid, reassuring sound. Compared to the Japanese rivals that sound like empty tin cans. Very respectable gas mileage, 24 mpg mixed, however if you have a lead foot it will drop quite a bit.

A4 Avant- fun car

by from Portland on November 21, 2011

This is a nice looking car and I get compliments all the time. It drive well and is fun to drive. The NAV system is great to have and easy to use. I do not get great MPG, around 21 with premium gas. The backseat is alittle small. I have had problems with the gas cap outer flap, but they fixed it.

Great car

by from Los Angeles, CA on January 3, 2011

Great car, engine is not underpowered. Produces more than 250 ft lb of torque, its not all about the horsepower. Great gas mileage

Audi A4 2.0T Quattro

by from Los Angeles, CA on July 28, 2011

This car has a lot of power for a 2.0l engine. The torque is what really matters and gives a fun driving experience.

Great all round sports sedan

by from Los Angeles, Ca on October 31, 2013

Great car, and value when bought 3 years old! Bought for my sons first car. Top Saftey tests and very responsive and easy to drive. Good visibility all around.

Burns lots of oil

by from Pittsburgh, PA on January 17, 2015

I have to add a quart of oil with nearly every tank of gas. A bit disheartening to know others are having same issue and audi has done nothing about it.

Best Car I've Ever Owned

by from Chesapeake, VA on May 9, 2013

Outstanding vehicle, great value and awesome performance! Once you buy an Audi you will never switch to another brand.

All-time fav car!

by from Denver, CO on January 8, 2012

The A4 is my all-time favorite car. The 2010 model is bigger and more spacious then previous years. Fun to drive. Handling is amazing.