2010 Audi A 4

First vehicle in 4 years

by from Gainesville, Florida on July 26, 2017

This car checked all the boxes for me. Sporty, reliable, comfortable, and stylish . I took my time and shopped for 3 months. I was nervous about getting a luxury sedan and used. But once I drove the Audi A4 2.0T it was just a matter of thr right price, condition, and mileage. It's been a while since I've owned my own car. Got a great deal from Driveline LLC in Jacksonville, Florida.

2010 A4 2.0T

by from dallas, tx on July 26, 2017

A lot of fun to drive, easy to drive, reliable. In hindsight, I would've spent more for the prestige edition. Only complaint is that the cabin feels a little small at times. Good car.

Has everything except performance

by from Cambridge MA on July 17, 2017

After years of driving Japanese cars I bought this Audi thinking that a German performance car was going to be more fun to drive. Boy, was i wrong. It's handsome, well put together, wonderfully comfortable, with lots of bells and whistles. But I find it sluggish, often laboring when I want a surge of power, and not particularly agile. [Today a Hyndai Excel and a Corolla beat me from a red light.] I'll give this a little more time but am thinking of going back to Acura or Infiniti.

Fun everyday driver

by from Carrboro on May 21, 2017

A great car for commuting, road trips, or just going out and driving. Super comfy and quiet, and can fit 4 adults comfortably.

Audi A4 Avant Wagon

by from Middletown on April 12, 2017

Exactly what I was looking for, the car is fully loaded and super comfortable. I am very impressed with the quality and style.

Love my Audi!

by from Denver, CO on April 3, 2017

I have really loved owning this car. We are buying and SUV and I have been disappointed by everything, but I think it is because this car has been everything I am looking for. It is quiet, fast, sporty, cute, fun to drive, safe....

Solid Car

by from on March 19, 2017

Very good car for daily commuting, with an excellent interior. The engine could use a bit more power, and I've had reliability issue with the transmission which loses it reliability points.

Unstopple luxury in the snow!

by from Pleasant valley ny on February 13, 2017

Sleek, sexy, aggressive look on the outside. Inside comfort, luxury, and all the bells and whistles. Performance is quick, snappy, responsive and adaptive. Smooth shifting, great gas mileage for an AWD. Did I mention, unstopple in the snow, with just all season tires. It's a tank! Fun to drive and great to look at.

My first Audi

by from Sn Luis Obispo, CA on October 24, 2016

My dad was always a little leery of my first car being this. However ever since I've bought my 2010 Audi A4 Quattro, ive been in love with it. Nothing is engineered as well, looks as good, or makes me smile as much.

Burns lots of oil

by from Pittsburgh, PA on January 17, 2015

I have to add a quart of oil with nearly every tank of gas. A bit disheartening to know others are having same issue and audi has done nothing about it.

Our Expert Review: 2010 Audi A 4