2010 Audi A 4

Awesome sports sedan

by from NJ on April 20, 2011

I bought this car after coming out of BMW 3 series (hated the awful feel of the Run Flat Tires). This car is so much more powerful than the last A4. In the re-design, they tuned the engine to have much higher torque. In addition to that, the gas mileage is unbeatable. On a long trip you can get upwards of 35 mpg.....with $5/gallon being right around the corner that is something to certainly consider. The inside is gorgeous. The new stero system is one of the best for any car in this class. Great job Audi. I'm sold for life.

Burns lots of oil

by from Pittsburgh, PA on January 17, 2015

I have to add a quart of oil with nearly every tank of gas. A bit disheartening to know others are having same issue and audi has done nothing about it.

A4 2.0T

by from Chino Hills, CA on August 1, 2011

I'm really pleased with my purchase, plenty of low down torque, enough horsepower not to feel sluggish. Interior quality is unmatched. If you close the door it has a very solid, reassuring sound. Compared to the Japanese rivals that sound like empty tin cans. Very respectable gas mileage, 24 mpg mixed, however if you have a lead foot it will drop quite a bit.

Audi A4 2.0T Quattro

by from Los Angeles, CA on July 28, 2011

This car has a lot of power for a 2.0l engine. The torque is what really matters and gives a fun driving experience.

Best Car I've Ever Owned

by from Chesapeake, VA on May 9, 2013

Outstanding vehicle, great value and awesome performance! Once you buy an Audi you will never switch to another brand.

All-time fav car!

by from Denver, CO on January 8, 2012

The A4 is my all-time favorite car. The 2010 model is bigger and more spacious then previous years. Fun to drive. Handling is amazing.

Great all round sports sedan

by from Los Angeles, Ca on October 31, 2013

Great car, and value when bought 3 years old! Bought for my sons first car. Top Saftey tests and very responsive and easy to drive. Good visibility all around.

Love my Audi!

by from Denver, CO on April 3, 2017

I have really loved owning this car. We are buying and SUV and I have been disappointed by everything, but I think it is because this car has been everything I am looking for. It is quiet, fast, sporty, cute, fun to drive, safe....

My first Audi

by from Sn Luis Obispo, CA on October 24, 2016

My dad was always a little leery of my first car being this. However ever since I've bought my 2010 Audi A4 Quattro, ive been in love with it. Nothing is engineered as well, looks as good, or makes me smile as much.

Unstopple luxury in the snow!

by from Pleasant valley ny on February 13, 2017

Sleek, sexy, aggressive look on the outside. Inside comfort, luxury, and all the bells and whistles. Performance is quick, snappy, responsive and adaptive. Smooth shifting, great gas mileage for an AWD. Did I mention, unstopple in the snow, with just all season tires. It's a tank! Fun to drive and great to look at.

Our Expert Review: 2010 Audi A 4