2011 A4

2011 Audi A4

2011 Audi A4

4.5

Have You Driven the 2011 Audi A4?

Terrific vehicle

by Vermont car guy from Vermont on Wed Oct 06 2010

Traded a Porsche Boxster for my 2011 Audi A4 Premium Plus with the Bang and Olufsen Stereo. 6 speed give you some go when you need it. Seating is comfortable for longer rides, controls are easy to figure out. Bang & Olufsen is only 3/4 working but will be fixed soon. It still rocks. I've owned Porsche, BMW, Acura, Volvo, and others. This may be the overeall best car I've owned. Plenty of go, but I got 33 mpg on my first trip and it's not even broken in yet. A5 looks nicer by a little, but I've got 4 doors and still get comments about what a beautiful car it is. Love it.

Great decision

by First Time Buyer from West Lafayette, IN on Thu Aug 04 2011

I decided to go the premium plus package with the 18" wheels which gave the car a slightly sportier look. I love how it rides. At first it takes a few days for the car to adjust to your driving style but after that it's smooth sailing. Probably my favorite thing about this car is how they combined sexy sleek designs with sufficient power while still maintaining fuel economy. I literally traveled from Texas to Indiana and only had to stop for gas once. Great fun ride! One fairly noteworthy issue I have is the lack of backseat legroom... you can adjust the front seats to allow for some space but it really is a joke if you have the front seats in any sort of reclined position. (I am 6'3" so perhaps that is also part of my problem). The only other minor issue is the cupholder count... there's two up front but one is designed for like a can of red bull... I know... not too big of a deal, but when you and your passenger both have regular sized drinks one of you will have to hold the cup or drop the back seat center arm rest down to utilize those cupholders... once again, I do realize this is quite petty but still worth making note of.

Better Audi

by Good ride and handling from Hawaii on Fri Sep 30 2011

Nice car but missing some features that other cars in it's price range have as standard equipment. Like the four cyl turbo and mpg. Design is very good. Have this car on a lease as Audis tend to have problems as they get older. So far a very nice car.

Great Car

by TonyG from Raleigh, NC on Fri Jul 29 2011

Great car! I love the look, performance and options of the S-line and the wagon is practical, too. The only negative (and I've reflected this in my reliability rating) is that these 2.0 TSFI engines normally use a little oil. Audi service department will top off for free between scheduled maintenance.

nice car for the money

by L C AUDI A4 from Baltimore , MD on Fri Apr 08 2011

I bought my new Audi A4 2 weeks ago and I am enjoy it everyday. I have the all wheel drive with a 6 speed manual and it really go when step on... i enjoy it everyday and it a blast to drive...

Audi First Timer

by Audi Newbie from Ft. Worth on Thu Jul 07 2011

Liked this car the very first test drive. I average over 30 mpg if I don't overuse the turbo. Amazing performance from a 4 cylinder. Owned BMWs, but really, really like the handling and feel of the A4 quattro-premium plus package....great car in it's class

2011 Audi A4 Avant

by Listen from Calgary, AB on Mon Jul 16 2012

excellent highway mileage, performance, comfort (after a 5-day drive) styling, fit & finish, sound (B&O). The MMI is complicated, but ultimately effective, if you refer to the manual. So far, so good!

best car I've owned

by Audi man from Savannah, ga on Mon Jan 16 2012

All my friend have BMW and Mercedes but this A-4 wagon turned their heads! Strong acceleration, quite, great styling and comfortable with all the technology. I bought it used with 8000 miles. Audi is very proud of these cars. Will drive this one for a long time.

excellent experience

by francisco hernandez from great neck on Mon Jan 06 2014

I came in to purchase a car I saw online after being to several dealers jose blanco made the process super easy and fast made me feel at home ..this was my first time purchasing a vehicle in my life.. I will recommend my friends and family to them.. thanks jose and dancy automotive for the hospitality..

Jack from Audi Brooklyn

by Nick from on Mon Jan 13 2014

I had the pleasure of doing business with Jack K. from Audi Brooklyn when I recently purchased a 2011 A4 from him. He made the process very easy and laid back. I was dreading having to deal with a sales person when making the decision to purchase a new car. I was very happy with the service Jack provided as well as JP and Leo. I would definitely recommend Audi Brooklyn to anyone looking to purchase and Audi.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Our Take on the 2011 Audi A4

With sales more than double any of its brand siblings, the Audi A4 entry-luxury sedan is effectively Audi's ambassador in the U.S. The R8 supercar might grab more publicity, but the A4 is the car that average customers are most likely to encounter.

After driving the sporty A4 with its refined interior, it's clear that it's not entry-level: it's near the top of its class.

I tested an A4 sedan with Quattro all-wheel drive and the new-for-2011 eight-speed automatic transmission. This version starts at $34,500, but with options our as-tested price reached $43,220. To see a side-by-side comparison of the A4 and some of its competitors, click here.

Turbocharged Power

Audi has wrung quite a bit of performance from... Read More