2014 Audi A4 consumer reviews

Explore the 2014 A4 Audi
Shop the 2014 A4 Audi
3.1

Constant Breakdowns

Did all the recommended maintenance, and yet the breakdowns are increasing to about every 2-3 months. The fuel pump alone has been replaced 5 times in a 13 month period. 5 TIMES. I am now friends with the neighborhood tow guy (he had no idea who I was when I drove Japanese cars) and I have an account at Enterprise Rent-a-Car. It is so bad that I am considering voluntary repossession with my bank. It's a fun, stylish ride but should be used more as a side car than your daily driver.

4.1

Audi_ Machine

It is a great car to drive, great performance but very expensive repairs, anything outside the warranty costs 4 figures. Also not all Audi dealers are honest. I spent this year $3k for repairs but could have gotten it done for less than $2k had I shopped with other Audi dealers.

Great Car

2nd owner - Certified Pre Owned - Kirkwood Audi - all maintenance performed at dealership. Perfect, classy car for the young professional or college student.

Best car I’ve ever owned

I love all the extras - Sirius, LoJack, moon roof, rear camera. The ride is smooth, the leather seats are comfortable, plenty of leg room.

3.1

Incredibly expensive to own.

This car had many breakdowns and expensive to repair problems. Every trip to the dealer, even for an oil change, was expensive. One door lock broke, one window track broke letting the window fall down inside the door, during a rain storm. Dollars, dollars, dollars on repairs. I traded it for another brand which has given no problems to date.

Nicest car I have ever owned.

This is an amazing performance car. The makers seemed to have thought of everything. The only drawback is that it required added motor oil for about every 500 miles or so.

Nice car

I love my Audi a4 sline. Pretty fast car and fun to drive. Only downside...no CarPlay!! Beautiful exterior, decent interior and pretty good on gas.

Such a great car !

Great driving car, lots of power, and drives great in the snow so far. Still learning how everything works and loving the sound system .

I love this car

I just bought an Audi A4 2014 from RBT Automotive this place is great no obligation on buying a car really cool staff and helpful they have a great selection of used cars highly recommended

I have been driving Audi's for 25 years

When it comes to safety, handling, and reliability Audi is the car I look to every time. It starts every time, gets me where I need to go safely, and is fun to drive because it handles like a race car.