NEW
Take our quiz & meet the car you’ll love.
2014 A4

2014 Audi A4

2014 Audi A4

Have You Driven the 2014 Audi A4?

Superior to Volvo

by Chop from Manchester N.H. on Sun Mar 30 2014

I owned a Volvo S60 for 12 years and intended to buy a new one until I tried the Audi A4. Looks, interior and exterior smokes the Volvo. The ride is far more luxurious and crisp. Lastly in snow there is nothing that touches the Audi!

Love the look and feel of this car!

by duncanmacleod from Michigan on Mon Jun 09 2014

I wanted something different, and since someone at work just bought a Regal GS AWD, I thought I would look at the new A3. I checked my dealer, and they had an A3 Quattro in the correct color scheme. While searching for the cars, they also listed an A4 Quattro in the same colors. When I drove the A3, I was surprised at how small the rear view mirror view was, and also how poor the small side mirror view was. I liked the car, but could not get over the poor view. On a whim, I decided to drive the A4. What a huge difference! Excellent view out the rear, as well as the side mirrors. I found myself really liking this car. And since it was the last one they had, they made me a deal I could;t refuse. Dealership was great to deal with. Salesperson was great. As for the car, the ride is firm but compliant. The quattro drive will come in really handy in the winter if it is anything like this last winter. Love the styling and nothing but compliments on this car. Still getting used to the controls, and trying to get the seat just so, but I'm sure I'll have this car for a long time. Time will tell.

Comfortable Yet Sporty

by AKwong from on Thu Mar 30 2017

Get the Sports Package with your A4. Well worth the price for the comfort you get. The A4 w/Sports Package gives you superior handling over a stock A4 and much better seats. Never at a loss for power and rides smoother the faster you drive. The interior controls are so ergonomic that you'll wonder why other companies try anything different. It's a comfortable when you need it, sporty when you want it. In my opinion, this car is the best combination between comfort, practicality, and performance.

Great choice

by Bd from on Mon Nov 07 2016

Very comfortable and drives great. I have had an infinity G35 which was a very good car, Audi A4 premium is outstanding.

Superior vehicle

by MikeV from COLCHESTER on Thu Mar 23 2017

Fast, smooth, quiet, everything you would hope for from a luxury car. I love the car, only draw back is it requires premium gas.

Performance is great but that’s it.

by Serhataudi from Toronto on Wed Jul 18 2018

Everything is great except the new interior design. Basically there is nothing in inside. I wasn’t expecting so much features but there is not even a aux cable.

Best car i've ever owned

by AudiA4A4 from Portland, OR on Sat Jan 27 2018

I love this car. Always wanted to own one and it makes me happy every day when I sit behind the wheel. Just a perfect car to get around the city and has plenty of room for longer drives. Perfectly balanced in every respect and beautiful to look at, also. Even threw on the Audi roof rack to get my skies to the slopes - The quattro does great on pretty dicey mountain roads.

Love my Audi A4

by MDCP13 from MARATHON on Wed Jul 18 2018

My meets all its needs, it runs fabulous, gas to mile is excellent, the control on this car its amazing. The power it has its spectacular! Overall I give this car an A+.

Audi A4 both stylish & sporty

by Mgrace51 from Las flores on Mon Dec 17 2018

Love at first test drive❤️ The comfort, handling and spacious interior are ideal for my family, work and driving PCH with the sunroof open 😎

Dynamic Automobile

by Car Guy from Pocono Mountains, Pennsylvania on Thu Jun 19 2014

I've just purchased a new 2014 A4. The driving dynamics of this car are amazing. I have driven performance cars all my life and the the handling of this car, my first sedan, is sweetly satisfying. The styling, is subtle but elegant. The engine lacks the sonorous qualities of more performance oriented vehicles but given the plebeian power figures the car moves with an alacrity and agility that genuinely impresses; credit the 8 speed Tiptronic transmission. I got the sport package on my Premium Plus and this allows 3 ways to use the transmission: semiautomatic manual, regular drive with the option for a sport, or paddle shifters. Amenities abound, the keyless entry and push button start are slick! The 10 spoke 18" rims are simply beautiful! Fuel consumption has always been important to me. I'm averaging just over 24 mpg and I confess to being a dedicated speeder. I didn't opt for the B&O sound system. Standard sound is clean but not very rich. I've received congratulations from strangers at the gas pump and even from strangers after parking uptown in NYC. This car may very well represent the best auto purchase I've ever made. Oh, someone mentioned no seat memory’my car allows for 2 seat memory positions which are based on which key is used to unlock the car. it's like an Armani suit, the closer you look at the details the more beautiful touches you find. The A4 IMHO blends Power Elegance and Beauty like few automobiles ever have. Love this car!!!

1 2 3 4 5