2014 Audi A 4

Superior to Volvo

by from Manchester N.H. on March 30, 2014

I owned a Volvo S60 for 12 years and intended to buy a new one until I tried the Audi A4. Looks, interior and exterior smokes the Volvo. The ride is far more luxurious and crisp. Lastly in snow there is nothing that touches the Audi!

Sayin" Howdy from My Audi!

by from Danbury, CT on April 17, 2015

I have had my car for almost a year and a half now. I am enjoying it completely. It has an ibis white exterior with a beige/brown interior. The outside is sleek and modern. I love the aesthetic of the hexagonal grill in the front. The interior is very upscale and comfortable. It is a very quiet car. The quattro is just as competent as the all-wheel drive system that was in my previous car, a Volvo. I really don't think one is better than the other. The only criticism that I have of the Audi is that the voice controls are overly complicated, and so is the fan control. Previously I was used to using one dial or button. Now, I use two. You get used to it, but it's a little annoying.

A4 midable sedan!

by from Connecticut on February 23, 2014

I have had my 2014 A4 sedan for two months now. The quattro system is impressive, competent, and well suited for active New England winters (especially this year). The car has a firm, yet comfortable ride. The interior is gorgeous (cardamon beige with brown). It came with the S-Line package which is sporty. I especially like the headlights. The exterior is ibis white, which I find to be modern and clean. The only three suggestions I have are a) bring back dark green (think Emerald Black here) and a true navy (like Deep Sea Blue) as exterior colors, b) fix the fan dial (two button activation is annoying), and create better, more user-friendly voice commands/directons for Bluetooth use. Otherwise, I love the car!

Love the look and feel of this car!

by from Michigan on June 9, 2014

I wanted something different, and since someone at work just bought a Regal GS AWD, I thought I would look at the new A3. I checked my dealer, and they had an A3 Quattro in the correct color scheme. While searching for the cars, they also listed an A4 Quattro in the same colors. When I drove the A3, I was surprised at how small the rear view mirror view was, and also how poor the small side mirror view was. I liked the car, but could not get over the poor view. On a whim, I decided to drive the A4. What a huge difference! Excellent view out the rear, as well as the side mirrors. I found myself really liking this car. And since it was the last one they had, they made me a deal I could;t refuse. Dealership was great to deal with. Salesperson was great. As for the car, the ride is firm but compliant. The quattro drive will come in really handy in the winter if it is anything like this last winter. Love the styling and nothing but compliments on this car. Still getting used to the controls, and trying to get the seat just so, but I'm sure I'll have this car for a long time. Time will tell.

Comfortable Yet Sporty

by from on March 30, 2017

Get the Sports Package with your A4. Well worth the price for the comfort you get. The A4 w/Sports Package gives you superior handling over a stock A4 and much better seats. Never at a loss for power and rides smoother the faster you drive. The interior controls are so ergonomic that you'll wonder why other companies try anything different. It's a comfortable when you need it, sporty when you want it. In my opinion, this car is the best combination between comfort, practicality, and performance.

Great choice

by from on November 7, 2016

Very comfortable and drives great. I have had an infinity G35 which was a very good car, Audi A4 premium is outstanding.

Superior vehicle

by from COLCHESTER on March 23, 2017

Fast, smooth, quiet, everything you would hope for from a luxury car. I love the car, only draw back is it requires premium gas.

Audi A4

by from so.Florida on May 6, 2014

We chose Quattro over FWD for safety in our rain storms. The car comes with a long list of standard equipment, including leather seats. We chose the S-line package also for the 18 inch wheels mostly. The car drives and handles very well, only time will tell as to true value, but it's off to a good start.

Reliable and fancy

by from Syracuse, NY on June 21, 2017

This car is a fine example of German engineering: solid and reliable. The 220 hp engine is powerful, but not "thirsty" and the 8-speed automatic is very responsive. Acceleration is also great so is the Quattro, especially in winter. Overall the Audi A4 is a good value for the money.

Most stylish car that I've owned

by from Harwood, MD on April 10, 2017

This car is a comfortable, clean, luxury but sporty. This car is beautiful, inside and out. It is a modern reliable car.