2014 A4

4.5 out of 5 starsReliability

All Reviews

Superior to Volvo

by Chop from Manchester N.H. on March 30, 2014

I owned a Volvo S60 for 12 years and intended to buy a new one until I tried the Audi A4. Looks, interior and exterior smokes the Volvo. The ride is far more luxurious and crisp. Lastly in snow there is nothing that touches the Audi!

A4 midable sedan!

by Greggles from Connecticut on February 23, 2014

I have had my 2014 A4 sedan for two months now. The quattro system is impressive, competent, and well suited for active New England winters (especially this year). The car has a firm, yet comfortable ride. The interior is gorgeous (cardamon beige with brown). It came with the S-Line package which is sporty. I especially like the headlights. The exterior is ibis white, which I find to be modern and clean. The only three suggestions I have are a) bring back dark green (think Emerald Black here) and a true navy (like Deep Sea Blue) as exterior colors, b) fix the fan dial (two button activation is annoying), and create better, more user-friendly voice commands/directons for Bluetooth use. Otherwise, I love the car!

Love the look and feel of this car!

by duncanmacleod from Michigan on June 9, 2014

I wanted something different, and since someone at work just bought a Regal GS AWD, I thought I would look at the new A3. I checked my dealer, and they had an A3 Quattro in the correct color scheme. While searching for the cars, they also listed an A4 Quattro in the same colors. When I drove the A3, I was surprised at how small the rear view mirror view was, and also how poor the small side mirror view was. I liked the car, but could not get over the poor view. On a whim, I decided to drive the A4. What a huge difference! Excellent view out the rear, as well as the side mirrors. I found myself really liking this car. And since it was the last one they had, they made me a deal I could;t refuse. Dealership was great to deal with. Salesperson was great. As for the car, the ride is firm but compliant. The quattro drive will come in really handy in the winter if it is anything like this last winter. Love the styling and nothing but compliments on this car. Still getting used to the controls, and trying to get the seat just so, but I'm sure I'll have this car for a long time. Time will tell.

Comfortable Yet Sporty

by AKwong from on March 30, 2017

Get the Sports Package with your A4. Well worth the price for the comfort you get. The A4 w/Sports Package gives you superior handling over a stock A4 and much better seats. Never at a loss for power and rides smoother the faster you drive. The interior controls are so ergonomic that you'll wonder why other companies try anything different. It's a comfortable when you need it, sporty when you want it. In my opinion, this car is the best combination between comfort, practicality, and performance.

Great choice

by Bd from on November 7, 2016

Very comfortable and drives great. I have had an infinity G35 which was a very good car, Audi A4 premium is outstanding.

Superior vehicle

by MikeV from COLCHESTER on March 23, 2017

Fast, smooth, quiet, everything you would hope for from a luxury car. I love the car, only draw back is it requires premium gas.

Best car i've ever owned

by AudiA4A4 from Portland, OR on January 27, 2018

I love this car. Always wanted to own one and it makes me happy every day when I sit behind the wheel. Just a perfect car to get around the city and has plenty of room for longer drives. Perfectly balanced in every respect and beautiful to look at, also. Even threw on the Audi roof rack to get my skies to the slopes - The quattro does great on pretty dicey mountain roads.

TEST DRIVE REVIEW 5 out of 5 stars

A True Beauty

by SuzQ from La Verne, CA on July 30, 2017

Compared to the Mercedes, this car blows it out of the water. It's larger than the A3, and far more comfortable. Trunk actually has a large amount of space which was a suprise. It feels safe and reliable and close to the ground without feeling heavy like a Dodge Charger or challenger. The newer models of this car are just as beautiful and have a new upgrade for the engine and the design but the 2014 Audi A4 runs just as beautiful. I would recommend this car completely

Dynamic Automobile

by Car Guy from Pocono Mountains, Pennsylvania on June 19, 2014

I've just purchased a new 2014 A4. The driving dynamics of this car are amazing. I have driven performance cars all my life and the the handling of this car, my first sedan, is sweetly satisfying. The styling, is subtle but elegant. The engine lacks the sonorous qualities of more performance oriented vehicles but given the plebeian power figures the car moves with an alacrity and agility that genuinely impresses; credit the 8 speed Tiptronic transmission. I got the sport package on my Premium Plus and this allows 3 ways to use the transmission: semiautomatic manual, regular drive with the option for a sport, or paddle shifters. Amenities abound, the keyless entry and push button start are slick! The 10 spoke 18" rims are simply beautiful! Fuel consumption has always been important to me. I'm averaging just over 24 mpg and I confess to being a dedicated speeder. I didn't opt for the B&O sound system. Standard sound is clean but not very rich. I've received congratulations from strangers at the gas pump and even from strangers after parking uptown in NYC. This car may very well represent the best auto purchase I've ever made. Oh, someone mentioned no seat memory?my car allows for 2 seat memory positions which are based on which key is used to unlock the car. it's like an Armani suit, the closer you look at the details the more beautiful touches you find. The A4 IMHO blends Power Elegance and Beauty like few automobiles ever have. Love this car!!!

Sayin" Howdy from My Audi!

by Greggles from Danbury, CT on April 17, 2015

I have had my car for almost a year and a half now. I am enjoying it completely. It has an ibis white exterior with a beige/brown interior. The outside is sleek and modern. I love the aesthetic of the hexagonal grill in the front. The interior is very upscale and comfortable. It is a very quiet car. The quattro is just as competent as the all-wheel drive system that was in my previous car, a Volvo. I really don't think one is better than the other. The only criticism that I have of the Audi is that the voice controls are overly complicated, and so is the fan control. Previously I was used to using one dial or button. Now, I use two. You get used to it, but it's a little annoying.

1 2 3 4