2018 A4

2018 Audi A4

Have You Driven the 2018 Audi A4?

Phenomenal Audi A$

by JeffNY1011 from Scottsdale on Thu Jun 07 2018

This is the third audi I have leased over the last three or four years. The A4 is one of the best cars that I have owned .... and I have owned them all from the BMW 7 series to virtually every Lexus. The drive and ride is German. The car automatically switches from regular drive to sports drive all depending on how much power you are seeking. The sound system and navigation is the best .... that is Audi Connect. The technology that supports this car is state of the art. Insofar as reliability is concerned, too soon to tell (less than 1K in miles, this car is new) but the two others - a Q3 and an A3 (we still have the 2016 Q3) have never had a serious mechanical issue .... other than routine servicing. It is not due back for servicing with the dealer until 10K in miles .... which will be a while.

Quattro Premium Plus, Best car I ever owned by far

by Mikey S from Palm Harbor, FL on Tue Apr 17 2018

This car does everything right. I have tried to buy a BMW 3, Mercedes C300 and nothing comes close to the new redesigned Audi A4. Fit and finish, standard features and extras, best offered discounts on pricing and leasing. The car is quick, glued to the road more than the BMW, Quattro doesn't flinch in wet weather, fuel economy for its performance. Audi drive select is great to set up the car the way you like it. I don't want to stop driving it. It's addicting to drive. Fun sporty handling along with luxury. The best of both worlds no one has matched as far as I am concerned. Got this car with almost 10K off sticker price and they paid off my lease on my A3 with 5 payments left. The only car that is a better bargain for the money is a Hyundai Sonata 2.0T turbo Limited but the Audi is a class way above the Hyundai. I leased this car cheaper than a loaded Camry V6 XSE or an Honda Accord Touring. Mercedes and BMW do not give you big discounts and the attitude is if you don't want our car for what we want to charge go somewhere else. I did 4 times already. Tried my hardest to own a BMW but they wouldn't budge or come close to matching Audi on making a great deal. Audi works with you and will bend over backwards to give loyal return customers great deals. This is my 3rd A4 and has a previous A3 & a VW CC R Line. But the 2018 A4 is a different car than the older models. Audi has really stepped up their game. That's why then are now number 1 over the other German competitors and in fact all competitors.

The best car i ever own

by Happy A4 from Fort myers on Thu Aug 02 2018

The best car ever, surpass any expectation, Best driving experience ever the handle is that an exceptional very comfortable the multi media player it is the best very good gas mileage overall the best car

I have been a loyal Audi customer for over 15 yrs

by GG Cherry Hill from Cherry Hill, NJ on Sun May 13 2018

Car is perfectly designed, interior, exterior and performance plus my Audi Dealer continues to deliver superior customer service year after year. The 2018 A4 is I believe is my 6th or 7th consecutive Audi. Clearly Audi is doing something right that keeps me a loyal Audi customer.

One of the most solid refined cars Ive ever driven

by Mitch's Auto Reviews from Plantation Florida on Mon Aug 27 2018

This car not only met but exceeded my dreams and in so many ways. I am most impressed with the feeling of getting in the car it feels so solid and refined.

Very attractive stylish appearance

by Nursecro from N.H on Tue Jun 12 2018

So far ,I,m pleased with the comfort & performance.The gas mileage is xcellent .Plenty of legroom for Passengers front & rear .My golf clubs sit well in the trunk .

Most enjoyable car I have owned

by SteveFl. from fort myers on Tue Oct 23 2018

This car has everything I was looking for. It is my first Audi as I previously owned Infiniti's for my last 3 cars. Great styling, luxurious interior, fantastic sound system, terrific handling and sporty ride. I also like the user friendly technology. I currently have less than 1,000 miles on this recent purchase, but I am extremely happy with my purchase.

Another Audi

by DB from Westbury, NY on Fri Apr 06 2018

Great performing and comfortable car. Technology is amazing, however a touch screen would have made great media easier to use. Sport seats very comfortable and supportive. Maybe more closed compartments to store things in. Overall a great car to drive.

Solid performing luxury sport sedan

by Point Man on Mon Feb 19 2018

This car is tight as a drum and an extremely fast 4 cyl turbo sedan. Amazing handling with Quattro and dual clutch auto. Premium Plus inc. Sport Suspension, Sport Seats w/ ventilation top off this incredible machine!

Most reliable & fun to drive

by Brandon2Sweet from Los Angeles Ca on Sat Jun 02 2018

I will never sell this car as long as I live, it's the dream car I've been waiting for all my life, I recommend this car to any and everyone looking for a car with everything you want and need in a car

1 2 3 4 5