2018 A4

2018 Audi A4

2018 Audi A4

Have you driven the 2018 Audi A4?

Phenomenal Audi A$

by JeffNY1011 from Scottsdale on Thu Jun 07 2018

This is the third audi I have leased over the last three or four years. The A4 is one of the best cars that I have owned .... and I have owned them all from the BMW 7 series to virtually every Lexus. The drive and ride is German. The car automatically switches from regular drive to sports drive all depending on how much power you are seeking. The sound system and navigation is the best .... that is Audi Connect. The technology that supports this car is state of the art. Insofar as reliability is concerned, too soon to tell (less than 1K in miles, this car is new) but the two others - a Q3 and an A3 (we still have the 2016 Q3) have never had a serious mechanical issue .... other than routine servicing. It is not due back for servicing with the dealer until 10K in miles .... which will be a while.

Best car on the lot

by Jberis on Thu Mar 22 2018

the Black out sport package and virtual cockpit make u feel like ur driving a fighter jet With audi connect and apple play u never have to leave the drivers seat- I actually sold my house and moved into my AUDI.

Quattro Premium Plus, Best car I ever owned by far

by Mikey S from Palm Harbor, FL on Tue Apr 17 2018

This car does everything right. I have tried to buy a BMW 3, Mercedes C300 and nothing comes close to the new redesigned Audi A4. Fit and finish, standard features and extras, best offered discounts on pricing and leasing. The car is quick, glued to the road more than the BMW, Quattro doesn't flinch in wet weather, fuel economy for its performance. Audi drive select is great to set up the car the way you like it. I don't want to stop driving it. It's addicting to drive. Fun sporty handling along with luxury. The best of both worlds no one has matched as far as I am concerned. Got this car with almost 10K off sticker price and they paid off my lease on my A3 with 5 payments left. The only car that is a better bargain for the money is a Hyundai Sonata 2.0T turbo Limited but the Audi is a class way above the Hyundai. I leased this car cheaper than a loaded Camry V6 XSE or an Honda Accord Touring. Mercedes and BMW do not give you big discounts and the attitude is if you don't want our car for what we want to charge go somewhere else. I did 4 times already. Tried my hardest to own a BMW but they wouldn't budge or come close to matching Audi on making a great deal. Audi works with you and will bend over backwards to give loyal return customers great deals. This is my 3rd A4 and has a previous A3 & a VW CC R Line. But the 2018 A4 is a different car than the older models. Audi has really stepped up their game. That's why then are now number 1 over the other German competitors and in fact all competitors.

The best car i ever own

by Happy A4 from Fort myers on Thu Aug 02 2018

The best car ever, surpass any expectation, Best driving experience ever the handle is that an exceptional very comfortable the multi media player it is the best very good gas mileage overall the best car

I have been a loyal Audi customer for over 15 yrs

by GG Cherry Hill from Cherry Hill, NJ on Sun May 13 2018

Car is perfectly designed, interior, exterior and performance plus my Audi Dealer continues to deliver superior customer service year after year. The 2018 A4 is I believe is my 6th or 7th consecutive Audi. Clearly Audi is doing something right that keeps me a loyal Audi customer.

One of the most solid refined cars Ive ever driven

by Mitch's Auto Reviews from Plantation Florida on Mon Aug 27 2018

This car not only met but exceeded my dreams and in so many ways. I am most impressed with the feeling of getting in the car it feels so solid and refined.

Solid performing luxury sport sedan

by Point Man on Mon Feb 19 2018

This car is tight as a drum and an extremely fast 4 cyl turbo sedan. Amazing handling with Quattro and dual clutch auto. Premium Plus inc. Sport Suspension, Sport Seats w/ ventilation top off this incredible machine!

Happy As Can Be

by rjwood11 from Lancaster, Pa on Thu Jan 18 2018

My new 2018 Audi A4 Prestige is quite handsome and smart-looking. The auto industry is definitely pushing cutting edge, including the exterior design of cars. My Audi is rather subdued-looking compared to some today, however, the more I look at it the more I notice its sophisticated style. I'm very happy to be seen in this car. The interior is absolutely beautiful and comfortable and spacy considering the model. My previous car was a bit larger and also luxurious, but this one is sportier. It has all the amenities I could want with the exception of massaging seats (Audi does not offer ventilated and massaging combined for some reason). I am a stickler for a good sound system and this one must be rated in the top tier. Performance? Let me just say that it's easy to forget the car is running, and when driving it, It takes concentration to notice the transmission shifting. It might be impossible to overstate how smooth this car runs and rides. The car accelerates and cruises effortlessly. I feel very confident and safe driving this car.

Best car ever

by Jduguay1740 from Corona, CA on Sat Nov 04 2017

Drives super smooth doesn’t break the bank and has so many features I feel like I’m driving a million dollar car.

Best car I've every owned

by Oilfield dad from Lafayette, LA on Wed Sep 13 2017

The Audi that I recently purchased, I feel has been a great investment. The technology and thought that has been but into these cars is 1st class. The resale value on the Audi will be a great benefit for when we decide to trade it in, on another Audi.

1 2 3 4