2018 Audi A 4

Best car I've every owned

by from Lafayette, LA on September 13, 2017

The Audi that I recently purchased, I feel has been a great investment. The technology and thought that has been but into these cars is 1st class. The resale value on the Audi will be a great benefit for when we decide to trade it in, on another Audi.

Audi is the winner!

by from Cary, NC on September 18, 2017

This car has all the features I needed. Performance, Comfort, Interior/Exterior Design, Road control. It has great fuel mileage in City. Leg room in great. Overall it's a winner over other Card that I compared to!

Best car ever

by from Corona, CA on November 4, 2017

Drives super smooth doesn’t break the bank and has so many features I feel like I’m driving a million dollar car.

Uses car for Havingfun

Most Over Priced $54K

by from Cleveland, OH on November 6, 2017

This car has it all if you want to over spend by $5k. The Car company is trying to make too much profit on this model series.
Not Rated Reliability

I love this car!! Most fun car I have driven.

by from Austin, TX on August 23, 2017

It is great in every way. I am so happy with this car. I couldn't be happier. It handles the curves so well, and is so much fun to drive.