2018 Audi A 4

All Reviews

by on March 22, 2018

the Black out sport package and virtual cockpit make u feel like ur driving a fighter jet With audi connect and apple play u never have to leave the drivers seat- I actually sold my house and moved into my AUDI.

by from Corona, CA on November 4, 2017

Drives super smooth doesn’t break the bank and has so many features I feel like I’m driving a million dollar car.

by from Lafayette, LA on September 13, 2017

The Audi that I recently purchased, I feel has been a great investment. The technology and thought that has been but into these cars is 1st class. The resale value on the Audi will be a great benefit for when we decide to trade it in, on another Audi.

by from Lancaster, Pa on January 18, 2018

My new 2018 Audi A4 Prestige is quite handsome and smart-looking. The auto industry is definitely pushing cutting edge, including the exterior design of cars. My Audi is rather subdued-looking compared to some today, however, the more I look at it the more I notice its sophisticated style. I'm very happy to be seen in this car. The interior is absolutely beautiful and comfortable and spacy considering the model. My previous car was a bit larger and also luxurious, but this one is sportier. It has all the amenities I could want with the exception of massaging seats (Audi does not offer ventilated and massaging combined for some reason). I am a stickler for a good sound system and this one must be rated in the top tier. Performance? Let me just say that it's easy to forget the car is running, and when driving it, It takes concentration to notice the transmission shifting. It might be impossible to overstate how smooth this car runs and rides. The car accelerates and cruises effortlessly. I feel very confident and safe driving this car.

by from Cleveland, OH on November 6, 2017

This car has it all if you want to over spend by $5k. The Car company is trying to make too much profit on this model series.
Not Rated Reliability

by from Cary, NC on September 18, 2017

This car has all the features I needed. Performance, Comfort, Interior/Exterior Design, Road control. It has great fuel mileage in City. Leg room in great. Overall it's a winner over other Card that I compared to!

by from Mountain House on February 11, 2018

Nice style just to small helpful seller met in safe place. Car was clean and driveable. I don't have anything else to say. Test drive it yourself is the only way to know.
Not Rated Reliability

by from Pomona,Ca. on February 21, 2018

Completely satisfied with this car. I am glad with the decision to go with the A4. its sporty and classy all at the same time.

by from Wellesley, MA on January 19, 2018

Manual transmission that is as smooth as silk and a Dream to Drive. The best all-wheel-drive that I have driven.

by from Upper Midwest Where It Snows on April 8, 2018

Great car for driving on snowy winter roads! Excellent traction with the tires that came with the car. Now that Spring is here and I am doing more driving on the interstate I am not so impressed. This is a noisy car! Not so much tire or engine noise, but wind noise! At 40 mph I can hear the wind blowing by but at interstate speeds of 70 mph it sounds like a hurricane (o.k. I have never been in a hurricane but I hope you get my meaning). I paid more than $50,000 for this car and I expected better. I should have gone for the Lexus that I was looking at!