2017 Audi A4 allroad consumer reviews

side view of 2017 A4 allroad Audi
Explore the 2017 A4 allroad Audi
Shop the 2017 A4 allroad Audi

The very best car, ever

Beyond the sleek styling, the Allroad is amazing in adverse weather. When cars are spinning off the road or hydroplaning, this Audi muscles it’s way through. In addition, with the fold-down seats, it operates like a little truck, holding futons, bicycles, whatever.

Combine fun of European Sport with SUV utility

This car is super fun to drive...solid, handles great on corners. It is fast and maneuverable yet is also has the utility of an SUV with the roof rack and split folding seats, all wheel drive makes it great to ride in the snow.

I've owned at Europe and looking one for US

Design, Power and Comfort good match. Price can be less for US car pricing levels. I am gonna buy a new one because I have own while we were living at Europe.

Very reliable, awesome ride

This car has had zero problems. Awesome acceleration, smooth ride, and an awesome sound system. Great for long road trips, or just going to the store.

Very Good car

I bought a lovely car and I drove it about 2 years. My parent also love it.Driving on this car is very well and make me feel comfortable :)

4.4

2009 Audi Convertible A4 AWD

Really nice used conveertible. Good value for the money and makes a great fun second car. Really like the dealership I purchased it from in Florence Kentucky.

Top quality

This is by far one of the most comfortable vehicle It's easy maintainable Easy to clean Low on fuel Drives really smooth By far my fav car of my life

2.7

Toyota Tacoma

Does great in the snow,poor gas mileage.would be nice to have black headliner with black seats and a wheel option when buying new. The diesel would make this car so much better!

Style and substance

2018 Audi Allroad is a great car. The only reason I gave it 4 stars for performance is that i think it could use a little more HP. Just a slight hint of a turbo-lag on acceleration from standing still. After turbo-lag is gone the car performs very well. Earns its stripes as a high-end sports wagon. Lush interior and great lines lkeep it above its competitors which it should for the sticker price. I am very happy with my purchase; I would do it again.

Quiet, comfortable and quick.

Performance with better than 30mpg, best of both worlds. A very quiet ride with great performance and good looks to boot. Has all wheel drive so good for northern climes. Awesome Bang and Olufsen stereo, spend the bucks.