2018 A4 allroad

2018 Audi A4 allroad

2018 Audi A4 allroad

5 out of 5 stars Performance

Have You Driven the 2018 Audi A4 allroad?

A very fine car.

by Larry from Blacksburg, VA on Sun Apr 29 2018

It took me a long time to decide to buy this car. I compared it to a number of other premium cars including BMW, Mercedes, Infinity, Lexus, and other Audi models. I decided on this one because I thought that it had the best combination of features that mattered to me. I did not want a large car, but I didn't want a compact car either. Despite the verdict of pundits on the web, this is not a compact car. The interior is very comfortable without being over the top, and it is very light, and the visibility is outstanding. The seats are very comfortable, and the drive is very smooth. One other thing that I like about the car is that while it gives you the feeling of being in an elite vehicle, it does not blare to the world that it is a luxury car. It does not really come off appearing like a luxury car that was bought for the purpose of displaying one's money. I also think that I got a very good deal on the car, and it cost quite a bit less than a comparable BMW, Mercedes, or other equivalent cars.

Very Sporty Waggon

by Steve from Ephrata, PA on Wed Nov 29 2017

This is a very luxurious, comfortable, and sporty ride. Versatility of a small suv but handling of a sedan. This car is a rocket ship with a massive concert hall like sound system. Fun to drive and looks fantastic.

Sports Car Disguised as a Race Car

by Dr. Woo from Greeley, Colorado on Mon Aug 28 2017

I love this car. It is sleek, sexy, makes me feel so good. It handles AMAZING in snow. On the highway, I feel like it drives itself! Love, Love, Love.

I use to own this car, now want it back.

by snithers from Calgary, Canada on Fri Dec 29 2017

I use to own a 2014 Allroad with all the bells and whistles. It only had 211HP at that time and it was plenty of power. The thing went like a rocket. Not that I have owned any sports cars in the past. Fast enough to lose your licence if you are not careful. Fast enough to pass 5-8 cars in a row on a single lane highway. Now looking at a Demo 2017 with the newer engine with the higher HP, AWD and newer front seats. The car was fun to drive, good acceleration, good on the highway as well. The AWD system was fantastic on winter roads with proper winter tires not all season garbage. I had two sets of tires and rims and will do it again. The reason I got rid of it in the first place was I needed a vehicle for towing. Now that has passed I am considering the Allroad once again. I really do miss it. Wow how life changes.