2011 Audi A 5

White exterior and black leather interior

by from WA on September 18, 2017

I love the car and I love the way it drives me around the town with my family friends love the way I look like a beautiful woman I wish I was younger than I am for my life and age but I still have a sexy little heart and profound soul only for my god

Gorgeous Machine

by from Fort Wayne Indiana on September 6, 2017

I recommend this car to sport car lovers because its practical with the rear seats but as fast and sexy as most 2 seaters on the road.

Best car I've owned

by from Bay shore, New York on August 22, 2017

I've had a handful of cars in my time and now I have the A5 Sline and that is a keeper. The drive and handling to the amazing speed and look it has that people just watch your car in amazement

Best Car I've owned

by from Austin on July 5, 2017

I'm only selling this car because I've gone Urban. My commute is now an 7-8 minute walk. You should buy this car.

Reliable with outstanding Factory support

by from Boca Raton, Florida on June 29, 2017

The luxury, comfort and reliability are outstanding but the rear folding seats lend a new dimension of practical usefullness to the A5 convertibles

Uses car for Havingfun

If looks could kill

by from Fort lee NJ on June 28, 2017

When the Audi A5 first came out it was undeniably one of the best looking cars ever made. Which is why even the next gen models looks almost exactly the same! The 2.0t is gas efficient and has plenty of pep. Only issues is the earlier models having oil consumption issues. I was lucky enough to get it repaired but I know some weren't. This was later fixed on 2012 and up models.

Exceptional!!!

by from North Carolina on June 24, 2017

This car met all my expectations and more. It's reliability, performance and looks are perfect! Drives beautifully!

Audi A5 2.0T Cabrio

by from Dallas, TX on April 27, 2017

super smooth ride, great gas mileage, and beautiful styling. It's very sleek and not something you see everywhere. for being a sporty 2 door, the ride is very comfortable and not bumpy. handling is sharp. 2.0L turbo engine is sufficient and paired with the 8 speed transmission makes it so smooth. You can also choose Sport mode, or manual shifting. Convertible top works fast and it's amazingly quiet for being a soft top. I.m super happy with my choice. oh yeah it's been a very reliable car too.

I DON'T OWN ONE, BUT I'D LIKE TO!!!

by from THEODORE, AL on April 17, 2017

I LOVE THE WAY THIS CAR LOOKS, AND TO THINK A LITTLE I4 TURBO QUATTRO BRINGS 180 MPH ON THE DASH IS QUITE IMPRESSIVE! I HAVEN'T HEARD A NEGATIVE THING ABOUT THIS CAR, SO I'LL THROW MY BEST GUESS OUT THERE AND ASSUME IT'S RELIABLE!! JUST A SLEEK, SMOOTH LOOKIN CAR, AND I HOPE TO OWN ONE SOON!!!

The best coupe in the market at this price range

by from Chicago, IL on July 2, 2012

I researched a lot of cars before purchasing the A5. I looked at all trims and models from Mercedes, BMW, and Audi. The styling on this car is beautiful. Given this car has a 2.0 liter, 4 cylinder turbo engine, you would never know that you're driving a 4 cylinder car. Gas economy is a bonus. I ended up getting the S-line Prestige package, which gave me a Bang and Ollefsun sound system, rear view camera, keyless start, iPod controls, voice navigation with 3D display (in downtown areas)and 19" sport rims. These are just to name a few.

Our Expert Review: 2011 Audi A 5