2011 Audi A5 Consumer Reviews

Change Year
2011 Audi A 5
4.5
Average based on 11 reviews

The best coupe in the market at this price range

by from Chicago, IL on July 2, 2012

I researched a lot of cars before purchasing the A5. I looked at all trims and models from Mercedes, BMW, and Audi. The styling on this car is beautiful. Given this car has a 2.0 liter, 4 cylinder turbo engine, you would never know that you're driving a 4 cylinder car. Gas economy is a bonus. I ended up getting the S-line Prestige package, which gave me a Bang and Ollefsun sound system, rear view camera, keyless start, iPod controls, voice navigation with 3D display (in downtown areas)and 19" sport rims. These are just to name a few.

A5-Best for the money

by from Sarasota, Florida on December 23, 2010

The 2011 A5 with sports package has it all: great driving experience, cool styling and value. It's a small but comfortable and sporty coupe. Driving it is fun - even though my other car is a Maserati Quattroporte, I still appreciate the light, efficient, well-balanced and sporty manners of the A5, which costs only 1/3 as much. The turbo 4 is smooth and winds up nicely. The feel on the road is light, but well-controlled. I've had many cars, but this one is tops for great balance at an approachable price. The only knock is that the suspension is a little stiff for the road, so you feel every bump and must avoid the bigger bumps or it will bottom out. Otherwise, a great package. Highly recommended.

Stunning and affordable

by from Summit, NJ on March 30, 2011

Audi A5, Premium Plus, Navigation, 6 speed manual. Superb design, great interior, 2.0 T enough power and great mileage. The manual transmission is absolutely wonderful with a very light clutch. MMI is a bit difficult to get used to it, some features would be easier to use with a more standard approach. B&O sound system is great but I expected a bit more. Back seats are OK for kids but definetly not for adults. The low profile tires look great, however I would recommend to purchase the Audi wheel/tire insurance since it is very easy to damage the rim and the tire. I got a tire damage in my first week. Overall, great car at an affordable price. Audi at its best.

great for summer and winter

by from montreal quebec on October 26, 2010

very good car.the quattro is great for summer and winter .good power. handles well. very quiet convertible. only complaint ride is a bit bouncy??? could be the tires???

Great car!!

by from Philadelphia, PA on February 4, 2011

The A5 is a smooth quiet car. Great interior and exterior design. Love the steering assist at slow speeds and the stiffness at high speeds. Quattro worked very well in teh heavy snow we experienced her already. The torque is amazing. Passing vehicles is easy. Only wish the 2.0T was a little more powerful but its ok. I'm saving on gas.

audi A5

by from IL on January 30, 2012

awesome car. had been good in snow. mileage in city has been about 24 and got 30 on the highway. Lots of compliments as it is a very nice design.

2011 Audi A5

by from Northern VA on October 24, 2011

Beautiful car!. My only complaint would be that the sun roof does not open. It onyl tilts. I love it!

coolest car I've had

by from Long Island on June 11, 2011

The roof leaks when it rains and it is recognized as a problem by Audi of America. They sent the problem via e-mail to the dealers who showed me what they are to do. I have been waiting for a part for 3 weeks now. I am sure the part came in but still have not contacted me.

a head turner!

by from Allentown, PA on October 12, 2010

I fell in love w/this car when I saw it in the showroom. Gleaming red w/black interior, manual 6-speed begging to go.... It's a beautiful car, has great performance and is not, as I feared, underpowered. It goes as fast (and faster) than I'll ever need to drive. And as fast as our PA roads will permit! I'm a little disappointed that a car in this class doesn't have memory seats, but otherwise the vehicle is first-class and I couldn't be more pleased.

Design, Sportness, Comfort and Safety in ONE!!!!

by from Austin, TX on March 8, 2011

The 2011 A5 2.0T 6MT with Premium Plus and Titanium package so far is the car I enjoy the most. I previous own Honda Accord, Acura TL, VW Jetta and Passat, and Audi A4 Cabriolet, but this A5 is top in every category of all previous. The design on the A5, I'll say it's the prettiest coupe you can find exterior or interior. The 211 hp, 258 torque 2.0T engine provide a great power with amazing gas millage. (avg. 26.4 miles/g for my city/hwy commute). 4-wheels Quattro not only keep the car well controlled on the wet condition but also give some fun when you drive it. I really enjoy the car. If you're considering the A5, I can't see there's any reason that you walk away from it. Unless you move up to the S5. :)