2021 Audi A5 consumer reviews

side view of 2021 A5 Audi
Explore the 2021 Audi A5
Shop the 2021 Audi A5

Love Audi.

Beautiful design and performance with unparalleled service options- care packages. Nice amenities and sophisticated touches. Will always buy Audi. Reasonably priced with long term value.

Nicest Car I’ve Ever Owned :)

This car is beautiful!! This is my second Audi A5 S Line Coupe and I loved them both but the updates and features for 2021 are insane!! I love it so much!! I also had a Mercedes GLC 300 SUV that I loved but this car has way more features :)

Most "Fun to Drive" vehicle I've owned

This car has been fun to drive and has met all of my expectations. Looking forward to many years of enjoyment. If I had one thing I would change it would be to create enough trunk space to hold two sets of golf clubs.

Audi A5 convertible

Most comfortable car I have ever driven. Always wanted a convertible and now I own a beauty! Melissa showed us everything about the car to make it easier for us!

Fast!

Super sporty but luxurious. Fast, and takes off pretty quickly. Sleek looking and definitely attracts attention. I LOVE it. Definitely will consider staying with Audi for the rest of my life.

2nd a5 cabriolet in 3 yrs. love this model

styling meets performance and fun. open air good times. responsive, agile handling. great 1000 watt 3d stereo system. every safety feature imagineable. high tech and super confort. feel great just sitting in the cockpit

3.7

I would like to test drive it

I would like to keep this car and like to buy it for 20,000 thousand dollars and put gas into my brand new car and keep it