2002 A6

4.4 out of 5 starsReliability

All Reviews

This Car Gets Around!!

by Love Luxury from Bloomfield, IA on September 27, 2010

I live in Southeastern Iowa and year round the weather can be mean. This car has made it through deep-rutted muddy back country roads, icy roads and snow like no other car I have ever driven. The All Wheel Drive and traction control is awesome. My husbands' only complaint is he can't do donuts in the snow! Aside from the handling, the interior is just as enjoyable. The only issue is the cupholders..they just need to be a little bigger sometimes!

Audi A6 3.0 Quattro Reliable, Safe, Sporty etc...

by Audi/VW Naples, FL Car Owner from Naples, FL 34112 on July 19, 2010

WAULT64B72N017822 2002 Audi A6 3.0 Quattro was a great car. Low maintenance, good gas mileage. The car handles great especially good with the General UHP (Ultra High Performance) Tires. Car has great braking and Quattro all wheel drive and traction control hugs the road. Bose system sounds great with built in 6 disc CD and factory sub woofer. Electronic seats, windows, etc... and interior appointments are very nice for the year. Brand new front brakes and rotors were recently installed. 220 Horsepower has tremendous pick up. Love Audi and have owned several with no major expenses or problems. I have personally owned; 2001 A4 1.8T Quattro, 2006 Audi A4 2.0T, 2002 Audi A6 3.0 Quattro.

Nice vehicle

by New to Audi- LS from Trenton, NJ on December 27, 2011

I purchased an Audi A6 with 71k. The price was right and I had been looking for a car to go along with my Denali. It is very comfortable on the inside and has excellent pick up! I love driving in the S mode because it becomes a beast on the road (though I am sure it burns more gas). Only modifications needed are rims and a darker tint on the windows. I have had to replace an engine coil, power steering pump/ belt, and both front axles so far along with a tune-up but the car was used so.... love the Audi a6 so far!

great machine

by good one from on February 25, 2014

i had 2 a6 2.7 and both were great to me, 2.7s are the best one for power and confort , gotta watch regular maintenance like t-belt, and valve cover gasket replacement , amazing on snow , I never got stuck but had a lot fun with it!! i

Best car I have owned

by Cowboy from Colorado on February 15, 2007

Great car to drive. Very responsive. The Quatro is very secure on wet and ice covered roads. Good visibility. Very quiet. Great sound system. Dealer has been very good to work with up until now. Car has had some waranty work on it.

VERY RELIABLE GOOD LOOKING CAR

by JIMW from HARTFORD,CT on December 31, 2011

AFTER 10 YEARS THE CARS STYLE STILL LOOKS GREAT. INTERIOR HOLDS UP VERY WELL AND WITH JUST OIL,FILTERS AND BATTERY THE UP KEEP HAS BEEN MINIMAL.

great for my family

by audi man from Atlanta on November 5, 2012

Me and my wife love our car is the best car we had so far very room and plenty room for kids and traveling.We never experience any issues very dependable and great driving car..just wanna share with mine experience

The best car I've ever owned, hands down!

by Kim Lizotte from Cheyenne, Wyoming on March 2, 2018

I drive this car on my daily commute to work which is 80 miles north of Cheyenne, on the interstate where we experience up to 70 mile an hour winds almost on a daily basis, this car holds itself while on the road handles perfectly, has good gas mileage despite the wind is very sturdy well put together and as old as it is I have virtually no repairs except for when something gets really wore out, like brakes or an ignition, I really love the twin turbos a give me Instant Power and speed when I need it, all the electronics and amenities in the car in the interior are still working and I've not had to repair or replace any of them and I drove a Mercedes the other day and I was very glad to be back in my Audi A6!

Luxury and Performance with a style all its own

by NYprofessional from New York, NY on October 10, 2011

I love this car. It has a unique style, plenty of power with the 3.0 liter (I already got pulled over...), and the assurance of quattro for the wet and snowy days winter. I'm looking forward to my first winter so the kids can enjoy the heated rear seats and me the heated steering wheel on those cold winter mornings. I had to replace the o2 sensor (@ 65k miles) for $380, but I've had similar and more pricey repairs on my volvo s80...so, nothing that outrageous.

Finest all wheel driver ever

by sport sedan enthusiast from Boston, MA on March 29, 2008

Bought new w/ the 2.7T engine which has been fabulous. Incredible to drive in all weather, power performance and luxury all wrapped up in one. Comfortable in town with responsive shifting and rides like a dream on the open road, crusing and in control at highway speeds with plenty of power to pass. The 2.7T performs like a V8, but with better gas mileage. Forget about any "ultimate driving machine," this is the only real deal, Audi's mantra couldn't be more true, "Never follow".

1 2