2010 Audi A 6

I'm an Audi Family member for life!

by from Cincinnati, OH on July 25, 2017

This is my 6th Audi, and I've never been disappointed. The small attention to details make the experience of being in my car everyday a respite from the office and a great way to transition home. Performance and handling are well balanced with solid power and tight steering. Acceleration is no problem, and I feel super safe! I hope this car lasts until my 10 year is ready to drive.

High quality with comfort and sport

by from Gainesville, GA on July 15, 2017

Car gives you the sense of luxury and confidence confidence when driving. You know your driving a high end car. Ride is amazing on the road with responsiveness at the pedal oh the V6 engine. The comfort and details of the Audi surpass my previous BMW's. I'm an Audi guy now!

German Ingenuity At Its Best

by from Greenwood, SC on March 27, 2017

Automobile is in showroom shape. Runs like a new car and with 300 hp has more pep for whenever you want it or need it. Four brand new tires and relatively low mileage (62K). It is fully loaded with the premium plus and cold weather package. Must see and drive to fully appreciate. Excellent price for the shape of the auto.

2010 Audi A6

by from NY on March 24, 2017

Great Car. Must maintain it. Must get brand new parts. Use brembo brakes and rotors, they are not expensive but they do excellent job. Do not buy this car if you are a student working for money. Before going to the mechanic try researching what's wrong with you car, or else you may get hit for big bucks. Excellent in snow. I was driving on the snow that was up to vehicles hood on 4 season tires.

Sport and Luxury

by from Brooklyn, NY on March 14, 2017

Go to church or to a party, a car for all occasions! Clean pristine white exterior with a calming rare two-tone "cafe con leche" interior.

ugh

by from swagland canada on May 22, 2015

hate it. horrible swag and low swaggyness. the problem is its old, uses so much fuel and just docent respond when you put the pedal down.

GREAT MOTOR!

by from Minnesota on March 7, 2014

I got the 3.0 Supercharged motor, and I love it! Good gas millage, and great power. I love the way that Audi's drive, and handle, and this one is no different. It rides smooth, and handles great. I am stuck on German cars, and I think Quattro is the best drive system of them all.

Love!

by from Houston, TX on August 7, 2013

Love my Audi A6! After searching every day for about a month- I found the car on cars.com and went the very next day and purchased! Great car!

Awesome car! Very sharp!

by from Holland MI on July 8, 2013

A little pricey but worth it! A great luxury car with a sporty style! I get nothing but compliments on this car on a daily basis!

Awesome Audi A6

by from Glendale, AZ on September 1, 2012

First off I am not a car person, but needed one for business reasons. I have compared MANY makes and models and truly love the A6. It has the space I need, the speed I crave and the comfort I enjoy. It is a comfortable sports car, which is not usual. More amenities than I will probably ever use, but nice to know they are there.

Our Expert Review: 2010 Audi A 6