2011 Audi A 6

Unbelivable gas milage

by from Rochester, nY on July 15, 2010

This is my second Audi A6. A real drivers sedan. Fantastic gas mileage for a car this size with a large engine - better than 30mpg at 65 mph. The only complaint is that it is on the noisy side.

2008 A6

by from Manalapn,NJ on March 6, 2012

Purchased my first Audi A6 used with only 7000 miles on it. I have only 25000 miles on it now and the car drives flawlessly. I was concerned about price but really wanted the A6 so I opted to purchase the 3.2 Fastrach FWD model. So far So good. Interior is a work of art.

2011 Audi A6 3.0 Supercharged

by from Atlanta, GA on July 12, 2011

Extremely happy and pleased with Audi's initial quality and costumer experience. Great car, bought it for my wife and she absolutely loves it.

AAAAA

by from Montclair, NJ on September 18, 2010

Visiting Germany, I discovered that Audi is the best selling and most highly regarded car there. Drive this car with premium and sports packages. Nothing within $50M comes close

Awesome Audi

by from Buckeye, AZ on October 29, 2013

I'm thrilled with my Supercharged A6, just a wonderful vehicle to drive. I always take the long way to the store, to town etc....... I just get a kick outta the style, the performance and the power. It was a sweet buy at Audi Peoria, AZ. I'll be an Audi driver for life!! Mike

Great Combo of Performance and Luxury

by from Trumbull, CT on April 6, 2014

I've recently taken delivery of a CPO 2011 Audi A6, and am thrilled with my decision. The car rides very luxuriously, with a quiet interior, yet can handle like a true sports sedan when asked to. The interior is gorgeous and comfortable, a true work of art, and the exterior is sporty yet classy. The only drawback so far has been the gas mileage - it's worse than I thought, although I commute in bumper-to-bumper traffic every day, so it's to be expected. Overall, I'm very pleased with the quality and performance of my Audi.

Delight

by from Glenside, Pa. on May 11, 2014

Have been driving an A6 since 1990. This is my favorite one yet. Solid, smooth, comfortable, just a pleasure. Even the buying experience was a pleasure: Thompson in Warrington, Pa. Delight!

So far, so good...

by from Kansas City MO on April 2, 2016

The verdict is still out on my 2011 A6. Been in car about 3 weeks. So far, so good. Owned 3 Lexus's prior so this is a new ballgame. Overall I think I made a wise choice, but time will tell. Like the lines on the Audi much more than the Lexus, but what it comes down to is performance, mechanics. One thing I can see for sure is this A6 with a V6 consumes more gas than my Lexus with a V8. But the Lexus does have more hp so I guess that's to be expected. Again, the jury is still out. In a year or so I will be more familiar with the A6 and my answers could be, but hopefully won't be any different..

Audi A6 2011

by from Milwaukee on September 15, 2017

The purpose of buying this car was to use it as a mileage vehicle (90%) freeway. So far so good. Great performance, decent on gas considering the size.
Not Rated Reliability

The OMG driving experience

by from Rockport on August 12, 2017

This car is a Prestige 3.0 T - loaded and super comfortable. The interior feels like a cockpit and the ride is smooth (feels like gliding down the highway) and silent. Pickup is instantaneous, and sport mode is very responsive with effortless engine.