2013 Audi A7 consumer reviews

$60,100 starting MSRP
side view of 2013 A7 Audi
Explore the 2013 Audi A7
Shop the 2013 Audi A7

The perfect balance of sport & comfort

The A7 is the most attractive luxury sedan on the market, and certainly the best-looking of the '4-door coupe' genre. It just LOOKS fast with its bold Hofmeister kink and aggressive lines. I bought a relatively decked-out Prestige model secondhand with everything but the cold weather package, and it was a phenomenal car for two years. It's highly adaptable to your mood and needs: pop it into sport mode and floor it, and it pulls endlessly, making it more fun on curvy mountain roads than a gigantic sedan has any right to be. Set the adaptive cruise control on a long road trip and relax, listening to the overpriced (but sonorous) Bang & Olufsen sound system with the tweeters that pop out of the dash...for some reason. I only had one out of the ordinary maintenance issue, a leaking engine mount bracket, and as can be expected of an expensive German car, the bill wasn't cheap. And despite buying a three-year-old car, it still depreciated substantially by the time I sold. No integrated USB port or touchscreen in a 2013 model year car is pretty embarrassing, especially when much of the other technology was top-of-the-line.

three years still love it

three years still love it. It's a good choice even today. The exterior look leads fashion the whole street.

Car of my dreams

The A7 beat out every other marque in it's category. I will buy another when I wear this one out! It's by far the best vehicle I've ever owned, and it has a "rarity" about it that turns heads.

Audi A7

Very nice luxury sedan primary use was daily driver absolutely amazing handling paddle shifters very responsive it's a great ride

Best Car I've Ever Driven.

I have a 2013 Audi A7 Prestige and am absolutely in love with it. Has every feature would want in a car and is almost timeless. Driving it feels like I would be driving a 2017. Highly recommended.

retiree

really pleased with all aspects of the car....great performance, comfortable, and it looks fantastic. Really happy with the purchase.

This is the best one yet

Was intending on replacing my S5 with an A6, but loved the styling of the A7. After the test drive, I was sold. The supercharged engine is very quick off the line. The handling is great, and the interior finish is flawless. The car is very comfortable...overall a great experience so far. Currently, I have had the car one month. Used the hatchback last weekend and was able to put an amazing amount of items in the car with the back seats down. This car is very versatile. Great looking, fun to drive, and also has great utility on the weekend if you are biking, or just buying something that is bulky.

The best car I ve owned

This car has everything . I cannot image a better car.The performance is great (it fly s) The styling is different from all the other cars. Very comfortable,spacious trunk,not to forget the latest technology. For me it is perfection.