2009 Audi A 8

Great car ... So far

by from Boston, Ma on July 9, 2011

Bought the car 2 weeks ago. I was looking for a luxury sedan that would be comfortable for long trips. Test drove BMW 750, Mercedes S550, and Audi A8L. The A8L was the best combination of luxury, performance, and price. Handles great for a car this size. Gas mileage in the city could be better, but not bad (26-27) on the highway.

YRGZLM0 rocks!!

by from Washington, DC on February 21, 2015

This is my second Audi, first A8L. In Europe, the "L" stands for "Limo," which is exactly what I'll stylin in! The Navy blue is a nice alternative to Government Jet Black. Handles like a dream! Love it! Such an improvement from my 2005 A6 (which was awesome!).

Most Reliable Car I've Owned

by from Westfield, MA on April 12, 2017

An universal car, it can be both sport and comfort, better with all options, can have best audio system Bang & OIufsen!

Fits me to a T

by from Milwaukee, WI on July 15, 2017

Checks off almost every box as far as what I wanted in my next vehicle. If looking at one, make sure you have it inspected, as repairs are not cheap(but then that's almost any car now!). Beautiful car and easy to feel comfortable!

I love this car

by from on May 16, 2017

I love this car. It drives great I the inside and the outside. It fairly low miles and the engine is spotless.

Great car, but.....

by from Milwaukee, WI on September 3, 2017

This car had all of the features I was looking for and then some. It has a great ride, and I've received many compliments on it's styling. As with any German car, it's reliance on electronic sensors is sometimes infuriating, as it seems to have a sensor for everything. And with almost any car today, the repair costs are fairly expensive. And I researched this car well before I committed to it.

Awesome all wheel drive big Audi

by from Dallas, TX on July 16, 2017

Gorgeous interior, superior snow handling and all weather performance. The best stereo system I've ever owned. Unfortunately once the car was out of warranty it became expensive to keep running.

Our Expert Review: 2009 Audi A 8