Find out if this car is the best match for you.
2013 A8

2013 Audi A8

2013 Audi A8

5 out of 5 stars Interior Design

Have You Driven the 2013 Audi A8?

Audi A8L Quattro

by Walter L. F. from Indianaolis, IN on Thu Aug 10 2017

Overall it is a very nice vehicle, I have a few minor but bothersome issues with this car. 1. Broken Armrest (hidden by the dealer) 2. The engine surges at stop signs/stop lights

The Class Leader of Large Sedans!

by Realestateray from Los Angeles, CA on Sat Jun 09 2018

This is the m!ost luxurious and thrilling of all the Large Sedans. Combining both Style and Performance in a package that leaves the competition wanting. Truly a magnificent Automobile

Lovin my Audi

by Lady Antebellum from Richmond, VA on Mon Sep 14 2015

Has been a little bit of a transition from Lexus to Audi but I really do like my CPO Audi A8L AWD. It's very sporty, and has more power than I thought it would coming from a Lexus 460L (V8) now going to a 3.0 (V6). My boys call my car the Bat Mobile because it's go so many features inside ... we all love the front massaging seats.

A nice blend of BMW performance and Mercedes style

by Eurocar fan from Sacramento, CA on Wed Jul 26 2017

If you like BMWs driving machine and Mercedes comfort but feel the the BMW lacks comfort and Mercedes lacks performance, then this is the car for you. It is the perfect blend of comfort and performance. The 4.0L engine has more than enough power and the options truly match the S class Mercedes.

Enduring love

by lancoframer from Lancaster, PA on Wed Oct 24 2012

The 2013 Audi A8 4.0T has not been with me long enough to allow an assesment as to its reliability, but I was required to put in a rating in order to submit this review. I have almost always purchased new cars. I've had Porsche, M-B, BMW and Jags.Wonderful cars all. But, usually after the first month or so the pre-purchase lust subsided a bit with each of them. Not so with this Audi. I love it more with each drive. Heck, I'm going to cut this short so I can take it for a spin right now.

high performance with subdued opulence

by Jayb53 from Charlottesville, VA on Sat Aug 17 2013

We love the A8L. We wanted a car with enough back seat room to double-date in comfort (we're in our athletic 60s), and a long wheelbase for thrice-a-year 960-mile round trip to our second home. This car replaced our 2000 740iL, which we also loved but finally wore out at 120,000 miles. We held off replacing it with the same model because of the complicated electronics that were introduced in later years. By contrast, Audi's MMI controls are highly intuitive and easy to use. It took less than a day of ownership to get the hang of most of the controls for music, navigation, telephone, adaptive cruise control (keeps you from running into the car ahead of you), seat adjustments, etc. We also like the fact that the car does not call attention to itself. We prefer the A8's "subtle opulence" to the other, more "look at me" luxury/performance brands in the same category. We also like that the tail lights in the rear fenders align with the lights in the trunk lid. No "B-butt" vestiges for us, thank you very much. Recommended change to the car: the rear seat headrests intrude into the rear view, making for virtual blind spots on both right and left rear. The headrests cannot be lowered or removed when not in use without taking apart the rear seats. (I inquired - the service dept. would do the job for about $300. And it would not solve the problem of putting the headrests back on when rear seats have passengers.). I suggest fold-down head restraints, or something similar. Note: "reliability" score is irrelevant and nonsensical, having owned the car for a week. But I was forced to provide a score for the computer to accept this review.

Most reliable car I have owned

by Apough21 from Philadelphia pa on Thu Aug 31 2017

This vehicle is fast! I even got it tuned and I'm pushing 600 horsepower and 550 torque . People think because it's so big it can't be fast but I think this car can beat a lot of these super cars. I do 0-60 3.5 seconds

A8 certified

by swisscustomer from westmont, IL on Tue Apr 08 2014

I purchased an Audi A8 Certified with sport package with 34K. The experience I had with Steve Kneifel at Westmont Audi in IL was excellent. I tested drive this A8 and I was impressed not only by the quality of this car, the handling, but the numerous technologies included. I am a fan of technologies. The logic of how to handle these technologies are absolutely wonderful. I just use it and all make sense.Not only I recommend this A8, but I also recommend Steve and this dealership. Keep up the good job.

best vehicle we have ever purchased

by Tom from denver on Sun Jan 13 2013

..and I am 62 years old. I have driven a GS 400, an STS, a Jag XJR, a 750, and movst recently an A6 Prestige since 1998. This thing is more of a CPU surrounded by a bunch of leather and aluminum that does 0- 60 in 5.5 seconds. And on my 2nd tank, I averaged 22.3 mpg in 4200 pounds of car. Great car. I passed on a 740 AWD because I had to get an L--$6000 more car and weight than I needed. We thought about the new supercharged AWD 6 cyl Jags, but nobody has them. And when you add up a new owner, a new engine, and new superstructure, I went with the tried and true.

I love this car, twin turbo V8

by SupaDave from DC on Thu Jan 25 2018

I have owned Beemers and Mercedes, and when I was in the market for a new car looked at the 3 flagships 2013 or better newer and the comparison between the 13's was no contest A8 surpasses them all in luxury, features, and performance. Let me say it again I love this car. Don't get me wrong there were some quirks and things that needed fixing, but luckily still under warranty. For me I will never own one of these luxury cars without a warranty, CPO.

1 2 3