2018 Audi A 8

Luxury at its Best

by from Manalapan NJ on December 7, 2017

The Audi A8L is one of the top cars in the world. Love the comfort of this car, message seats, leg room front & back, driving & handling, V8 Twin Turbo engine, Sound System is over the top, the leather is so rich, You can not beat the German Cars

Love it

by from Kansas City Missouri on February 11, 2018

I love the hp and the body style looks sporty but can be family oriented to all my friends are jealous because of me haven it
Not Rated Reliability

Was the best car on the lot.

by from Augusta, Georgia on January 21, 2018

The 2018 Audi A8 is a car most would only dream of. The way I felt when I first saw it was unbelievable. I couldn’t believe my eyes. The moment I stepped into the vehicle I was happier than a kid at the candy store. I drove the car like it was made just for me. It met every expectation that I had and more. I would recommend this sporty luxury car to anyone.
Not Rated Reliability

most well resourced car I've owned.

by on August 6, 2017

it is a good car overall and I really like it but maybe have the price a bit cheeper its not worth the price its at right now.