2002 Audi allroad Consumer Reviews

3.2
Average based on 5 reviews

Great car

by from Atlanta, GA on January 18, 2007

Small, sporty wagon...great handling and comfortable, very nice interior. Good car if you have small kids but don't want a minivan!

Best Car I have owned

by from Pittsburgh, PA on January 13, 2014

Am holding on to my Audi Allroad because I can't find a good replacement. Only repair has been to the suspension and it was not expensive. Handles beautifully in all weathers and is supremely comfortable on long trips.

Amazing ride quality

by from on November 17, 2010

I have enjoyed our Allroad. Onlyrepair has been the left side air "spring". Other repairs have been comparable to other makes I have owned. By far the most comfortble for road trips.

Falls apart at 50,000 miles

by from New England on October 27, 2006

I bought a used 2002 Allroad about a year ago as a Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle. There were constantly minor issues that brought it to the shop (for example the "vehicle elevation adjustment system"). Now at 54,000 miles it appears to be falling apart. Interesting that the Certified Program ended at 50,000 miles! They claim that the warranty extends to 100,000 miles - but it hasn't covered anything I've been in the shop for. Over the last three weeks I have already been in the shop twice (cv joints - nearly $800, a blown headlamp - 2nd time it failed) and today a brake light failed. Normal stuff, I'm sure, but who has the time to go to the dealer every week? I like the car's styling and handling, but if planned obsolesence is a fact maybe this was a bad purchase and it's time to dump it?

Falls apart at 64,000 miles

by from Denver Colorado on July 8, 2007

self leveling system problems,automatic transmission problem,and other small problems!!! Dont buy!!!!!!!!!!!!!