2014 Audi allroad consumer reviews

$40,700 starting MSRP
side view of 2014 allroad Audi
Explore the 2014 allroad Audi
Shop the 2014 allroad Audi

Best vehicle I ever had!!

Best vehicle I ever had!! Beautiful, spacious, great design!! Amazing interior, comfortable and very reliable!! I would probably recommend this car to my family and friends!

2014 Audi Allroad is awesome!

I read the reviews, however I think some of it was based on purchasing with the tires the vehicle comes with. Get yourself a set of summertime Michelin Pilot Sport S and your summer will never be better! Get yourself a set of Blizzaks for the winter and you will be able to go anywhere an all wheel drive can take you. I love it!

4.4

Funny Steering

the steering in the allroad is a little squirley. I read that there are a number of sensors that may have something to do with it. love the car, but this is a little annoying.

Ultimate dadwagon

Let your wife have the tin can Subaru or girly cute ute. Man up and carve the canyons while wrapped in leather like a baseball in a short stop's mitt. You could hold that conference call hands free during your spirited drive. It's so solid and well assembled, your attendees wouldn't even know, thanks to Audi's famous interiour. "Whoever has the dog barking, please mute your phone!"

4.4

Dream car

New to us, but so far we love it. Looked at Subaru Outbacks, BMW 3 Series wagons, and Volvo V60 wagons. Everything came together for us on this one in terms of cleanliness, price and mileage. Very comfortable, performance is good, but I think Audi excels at exterior styling. It's a beautiful car. Happy we bought it. We will have to see about reliability.

Great Car

Just bought CPO 2014 Audi Allroad. Great car lots of fun, storage and a lot of get up and go. I cant wait to drive it to the slopes and have it do what it was made to do. Car has great options I love the MMI even though people say it take time to learn the Sat Nav is great. Leg room is a little tight with a tall driver but that's true with plenty of cars. Looked at Allroad and the Subaru Outback and this is the sportier car with way more excitement then the 6 cyl Subaru. Go drive them and you will agree.

3.7

Loaner from dealer in Stratham,nh

Had car for a week while a3 repaired great car but a little expensive it drove smooth for a smaller car and was used to a caddy ride

drives better than any rear wheel car

can't believe how easy it steers and handles.having a spare tire really beats those cars with run flats.gas mileage is unreal.getting 27 in the city for the laat 30 days.audi rocks!

allroad 2013

Traded my 2013 A-4 sedan for the Allroad because I didn't like the small trunk and really get the space with the Allroad. Best move ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wheels Foster