2019 Audi e-tron consumer reviews

side view of 2019 e-tron Audi
Explore the 2019 Audi e-tron
Shop the 2019 Audi e-tron

Quiet, Smooth and Luxurious. Range Not Terrible

As for a 1st generation EV, pretty happy overall. Some kinks to be expected, but nothing catastrophic. The most annoying thing that doesn't work well is the myAudi app- does not consistently sync or work lots of time. Might as well make a service appt at the time of delivery to have the rear tailbar ordered as I have had 2 bad ones on both eTrons I got on the 1st day! But- I got an uber aggressive lease deal so I'm very happy.

great drive and ride

easy to plug in and unplug. Love the front grill movement for plugging in and then back. Sport seats with leg extender Awesome for long driving, and around town. Plenty of pickup and drives just like you would expect in an Audi; handles well with Europen attention to steering and speed.

3.3

Test Drive Did Not Impress

This electric Audi etron is super expensive at nearly $80K and did not excite me during the test drive nor could you sense by the seat of your pants during acceleration that you were in an electric auto. The advertised max range of 204 miles is not enticing when you consider the range of any standard Tesla, or even the Chevy Bolt's estimated max range. Most owners are complaining about a real world max range of 170 miles for this super heavy e-tron. I'll wait for the smaller and lighter Audi Q4 e-tron and hope for a better estimated max range.

Smoothest drive I’ve experienced.

This car is just as futuristic as is gets. Incredibly smooth drive, impressive interior and the comfort level along with all the treats on a fully loaded model makes owning this car such a treat every day. Getting used to an electric vehicle is easier than I expected and it debunks all the myths and fears of running out of battery.

Some hiccups but generally love this car!

Most people are worried about the range but I think you'll find it is more than enough for all local driving and even some short trips (anything more than twice its range will probably wear you out unless you don't mind taking it slow). The best part about this car is the smooth linear acceleration and great drivetrain. The next best thing is that the only lifestyle change involved is going electric. The rest is tried and true Audi experience. Some of that is not ideal (dealerships, maintenance, etc.) but it doesn't get any better elsewhere either. I love being inside a German car and this one happens to be electric. That's all. I recommend you keep a full size spare wheel (with an OEM tire mounted on it) for when you get a flat. The car is barely drivable on a compact spare and these tires are hard to find (not to mention expensive). If you buy new, go through the 95 Technical Service Bulletins and make sure the dealer addresses any that are actively affecting the car. Some will pop up during the early weeks and months of ownership so anticipate some downtime. I can't say it enough. This is the best car that Audi makes (not to say they couldn't do better) and it is wonderful to drive.

The last car for me

this car has usb everywhere, nice , this car met all of my needs and also it has plenty legroom in the front and back, the ride it's really good and very soft

4.4

There is more in the Electric segment Tesla

Nothing against Tesla. But we wanted an electric car that was car first and computer second. The Audi e-tron fulfills that promise to be a true luxury car. It's not the fastest or the most beautiful car on the road. But it looks and feel luxurious. The drive is smooth as well exhilarating at the same time. The driver assist works well. Well worth considering given the fantastic deals in the market given the current situation!

Most economical car to operate I have ever owned

ETron is an excellent car for local use and has become the first car family members use over others in our corral (BMW 650 Conv and 750 Sedan). Lacks range of Teslas, but comfort and fit n finish is superior compared to Tesla S and 3 that I’m familiar with.

Drives Like Melted Butter

Best vehicle I’ve ever owned, like many I had questions and concerns with any all-EV vehicle. While the range is not comparable with a ICE yet, the drive and availability of charging stations throughout the country more than put my fears to rest. No gas, no emissions, no oil changes, minimal maintenance, full use of HOV lane...and yes I could go on.

Very, Very Good EV With excellent fit n finish

Our eTron has become our most-used car, and wife and I have a BMW 750 and a BMW 650 Conv. It’s comfortable with more than adequate performance with its instant torque. In hot SWFla we like the remote start of the AC from our smart phone. The fast charging @150 kW is a plus charging batteries in minutes. In our area we have a few destination chargers so it’s nice to get a free charge to top off at these places.