2020 Q3

2020 Audi Q3

2020 Audi Q3

3.7

4 out of 5 stars Interior Design

Have You Driven the 2020 Audi Q3?

Problems with elecronic stuff 5 months into owning

by Alena S on Mon Aug 03 2020

I am so mad today, after 5 months on the road my car decided to just shut down all of the electronics. No radio, no cameras, no sensors besides the one that tells me if there is a car in front of me. The car kept telling me there was a vehicle in front of me even thought there wasn't one. After few minutes it didn't show a vehicle , but in fact I had one in front of me. I am so nervous to drive my car. I bought this car for its safety features and to just have it all fail. I am scared to drive it home from work. Contacting Audi and asking them to figure it out before I have my lawyer get in touch for lemmon law.

Most comfortable car I’ve owned

by Myles Seideman from Westport, Ct on Fri Feb 21 2020

This car meets all of my needs in terms of size, comfort, maneuverability, and visibility. Very pleased with the car. Love how I sit up higher than in a sedan for greater visibility.

Electronic malfunction - car just stopped!

by Unhappy from Washington, DC on Mon Oct 05 2020

Beautiful car, very comfortable. However, the tire indicator stated low pressure - wasn't true and light never went off. Car stalled three times and was able to start back up. Turing in a major highway intersection and car's dashboard went black and car stopped instantly. Wheel locked - freaked me out and scared me to death. All happened with one week. Fortunately I was not hurt, car wasn't hit and people realized I had problems. Scared to drive this car. Took it into Audi, they said they did not see but one report of a similar problem. I showed them several other complaints. Don't want that car back.

Does not recommend this car!!

Great car! Great Look! Excellent comfort driving!

by Irishcat from Boise, ID on Thu Aug 20 2020

Overall excellent value! I am 5'10" and fit comfortably in the drivers seat. Cabin seems very spacious and the drive is really smooth and powerful! My only negative is the engine "turning off" at stops which actually you have the option to "turn off "but must do so each time you drive it. I know it's an economical measure...but anoying.

A great intro to a luxury SUV

by Sainax322 from Bayside, NY on Fri Aug 07 2020

The amount of features on this car that comes standard is a plus. Safety features like pre sense and lane departure warning. Standard sound system sounds amazing. Overall styling is an eye catcher.

Dangerous car

by Jpanarello from Fort Lauderdale on Thu Jun 04 2020

I filed a complaint with the NHTSA and noticed multiple complaints for the same issues which I would implore you to do as well in order to get this investigated. I have had many issues since leasing the car. The main issue happened recently where I was driving on a busy boulevard doing about 50mph and the engine stalled leaving only the electrical components working. I managed to pull the car to the side with my hazard lights on but had oncoming traffic doing at least 60-70mph. I felt in danger and that this could have been a grave accident. I brought the car to Audi who says it's in need of a software update, they do now know when it will be available but would be in the 3rd quarter of 2020. They will call me to being my car back in for the update when available. They deemed it safe to drive, did not offer a curtesy vehicle or rental. I explained I do not feel safe and even made a report to Audi of America without any help. I have a 1 month old car that I feel is going to put my life and the lives of people around me in danger if this should happen again. They did not leave me with any choice other than to take the car back because I need to get to and from work. I explained that should the car be damaged, I be injured or worse that they are liable given that I brought the car in and the issue was not resolved. I see this report has been made multiple times and I can say this is a very scary situation to happen at full speed with many cars around you. I have also had multiple alerts saying driver assistance malfunction. I also notice that when stopped and the auto stop engages the steering wheel locks making it difficult to turn a corner from a red light. Additionally, while driving the car identifies tar on the road as lanes and jerks the car away and it is very difficult to pull the steering back. I am very disappointed with Audi and their complete disregard for my safety.

Almost Perfect!

by Taminator from NJ on Wed Oct 23 2019

The 2020 Audi Q3 is a beautiful car, inside and out, and drives beautifully as well. Cargo space is decent, and the increased backseat space from the 2018 is a welcome change. My only complaint is the passenger seat, amazingly, does not have electric controls! It is ridiculous that my 10 year old Venza had them but we have to manually adjust (not easily either!) our 2020 Audi passenger seat. Silly place for Audi to cut corners, and I expect they'll get enough complaints to change it next year.

A truly dangerous vehicle

by Audiowner1108 from New York on Fri Sep 04 2020

I have had my 2020 Audi Q3 for almost a year and I can confidently say it is the worst car our family has ever had. I genuinely regret spending the money I did on this car. For the first five months I had the car, every time it rained water poured through the overhead lights. This of course affected the electrical system, so the lights would flash on and off and there was no way to stop it so if you were driving at night you could from seeing fine to being blind in a second. I brought it to my dealership 3 times ( I showed them videos and I even went in the rain once so they could actively see it happen) and each time I was told there was nothing wrong with the car. The fourth time I brought it they finally said they found an issue and made a temporary fix. Temporary. Thankfully, it has not happened since but knowing it was only a temporary fix makes me wonder when it will start. The MMI system is trash. It works 75% of the time. I often cannot connect my phone and the touch screen freezes and can only be used again if you restart the car. One time I was at a red light and when it was time to go, the car stopped, would not go and gave me the message “Drive system malfunction! Please contact service” - when I contacted the dealer and tried to make an appointment I was told “you can come in if you want but that just happens sometimes.” It just happens at times?! Thankfully I was on backroads but what if I was at a major intersection? Frightening to know my car could stop at any minute and it “just happens.” I recently began getting alerts that my tire pressure is low in one of my back tires, but it is not. I have brought it to a mechanic three times and he cannot figure out why I would be getting this pop-up or how to stop it. It’s alarming when you are driving on the highway and your car bings and reads “loss of pressure!” When we first saw this car, we loved it. The outside is sleek and makes you think the inside will be more sophisticated. The driver’s seat can be adjusted with automatic buttons, but the passenger seat has levers to move it forward and backwards and to adjust the angle of the back of the seat. Kind of strange for a car that price. I would absolutely not recommend this car, or any Audi to anyone. I truly do not feel it is a safe car, and I do not think Audi cares at all. If you want to spend your money well, look anywhere but here.

3 months old ann ready get malfunction indicators

by Kon from NYC, NY on Thu Jan 23 2020

Disappointed to some extend. In two occasions warning multifunction light come up while driving. The car almost stopped on me. I was able to pull over shut off the engine and when I restarted the warning went away. Very dangerous situation.

2020 Audi Q3 LEMON

by ICOSKUN from WAYNE NJ on Sun Dec 15 2019

I;ve had it for a month...been in the shop for the past 9 days. q3 KEEPS STALLING WHILE DRIVING. I boiught it NEW. DO NOT BUY!

1 2 3 4