2021 Audi Q3 consumer reviews

side view of 2021 Q3 Audi
Explore the 2021 Audi Q3
Shop the 2021 Audi Q3

Beautiful CROSSOVER SUV

Roomy, state of the art touch screen, cool safety features Audi was our first stop in looking for a new vehicle. It ended up being our only stop. Very happy with my experience snd would highly recommend.

Best Bang for the Buck

My Q3 is everything I hoped it would be...... comfort, power, handling, information and looks. Makes driving a dream. Just about everything I wanted was standard equipment in the model I purchased.

Awesome vehicle

The Audi Q3 is a very good car. My daughter absolutely loves it. The performance is awesome, the exterior, and interior looks very sporty, and the grill looks amazing!

Does what we need

We really like it as we downsized from a Q8 to a Q3. As we don’t drive to travel any more...hard to drive to Europe..lol

Upgraded Nice new design in the 2021 Q3

I traded in my 2018 Q3 for a new 2021 Q3. The vehicle has lots of standard upgrades and a new cool design. The vehicle is approximately 4 inches bigger than my 2018 and it’s just enough for my lifestyle.

Love my new Audi

Love the car! Sporty yet practical . I feel very safe in my new car and enjoy all the options. Can’t wait till my next one !

Happy Audi Owner

It’s amazing, every little detail on this car blew my mind away. I definitely recommend anyone to visit Audi and test drive a car , you will be amazed.

Only had it for 1 day, but loving it so far 😊

It is a very sexy looking car with it’s black optics package and has already turned many heads as I’ve driven it around town. I love driving it. Can’t wait to take my first road trip!