2009 Audi Q 5

Love, love, love my Q5!!!!!!!!!!

by from Coral Springs, FL on April 14, 2012

Bought my 2009 Q5 from CS Audi a few months ago. Was shopping all month looking for an Acura or Lexus. Last minute after a long day of frustration....stopped at Audi at 5 pm. Never even thought of Audi....test drove the Q7....a bit too big for me. Spotted the Q5 an fell in LOVE! Within 2 hours drove home with the prettiest car and best performing I've ever owned!! Will never own anything else!

Best all around car I've ever owned

by from Burlington, Vt on March 30, 2012

The long and short of it is that of the 50+ cars I've owned 0ver my 35 years of owning cars, the Q5 is easily the best all around car I've ever owned. I've never felt more solid and confident driving in any road or weather conditions. This car is a high performance tank. Solid as a rock yet amazingly nimble. Best car value on the road. Audi nailed it with the Q5.

Fun vehicle to drive

by from Los Angeles, CA on October 4, 2011

Perfect combination of performance and utility. Sporty to drive and not too big and not too small to haul family and gears.

1st luxury car

by from Bloomfield, NJ on December 14, 2013

Traded in my Acura MDX for this Q5 this passed Tuesday. Decided to visit DeluxeNJ, Linden, NJ. Very professional dealership. Sales personnel Kevin was very patient and attentive. Went in with BMW on my mind but fell in love with the Q5. Very comfortable and sporty. The panorama sunroof won me over, can't wait until summer!!

the best

by from Tucson, AZ on May 17, 2009

I traded in a 2008 Acura MDX that I bought because of Honda and Acura reputation, but big mistake!!! I had a lot of problems with the MDX ( I took it to dealership 3 times for broken A/C, noise in transmision) and I said thats enough and bought the Q5 Prestige and what a diference!!!!!!!!!!!!,better handling,great pick up,smooth transmision,beautiful design inside and out.Sorry Acura no comparasion between Q5 and your MDX.

Impressive First Model Year

by from on June 29, 2009

Best crossover out there. Aside from the somewhat choppy transmission (in both up and down shifts)and rougher than expected ride, it is a perfect car. Has only 3 cu.ft. less cargo room than Q7. Sportier than you might think.

Not a Premium Plus

by from NH on October 18, 2012

This car is not a Premium Plus. Its just a 2009 Audi Q5 3.2 Premium. They is a $4500 dollars difference in 2009 Audi Q5 3.2 Premium and 2009 Audi Q5 3.2 Premium Plus.

Luv it

by from on August 23, 2012

Tryin 2 convince dad to buy (we've test drove 2 Q5'S) AND I LOVE THEM..I want him to trade 08 G35x infiniti for one PLEASE DAD PLEASE! <3 Q5!

Our Expert Review: 2009 Audi Q 5