2012 Q5

2012 Audi Q5

2012 Audi Q5

4.5

Have You Driven the 2012 Audi Q5?

A fantastic car!!!!

by Love SUV's from on Mon Jul 02 2012

I've had my Audi Q5 S for 5 months. It's incredible. It makes doing your errands fun. 3.2 engine and B&O sound system worth it. The mileage it gets really surprised us. I drove every foreign SUV out there. Some have fancier interiors, but none of them had the fun SPORT drive that the Q5 S has. You start driving and don't want to stop. From now on its always Audi for me. Turns the corner on a dime and hugs the road. Everyone should test drive!!!!

The Q5 is a Great Crossover

by Houston Hwy Traveler from Houston on Tue Jan 10 2012

Waited several months,have driven it for 2, and it was worth the wait! 3.2 engine is very quick and paired with the S line handling package, you will have the feel and response of a much more expensive sports car. In Houston traffic, the blind spot warning feature is fantastic and it should be required on every vehicle. Drive the others in this class, drive this one last, and use the $ you save to take a nice driving vacation!

LOVE IT!!!!

by Proud Audi Owner from Upstate NY on Wed Jan 11 2012

Just purchased the 2012 Audi Q5 2.0T Prem Plus and love it. I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a smaller SUV that gets 25mpg and handles like a sports car! The only complaint I have is that heated seats should be turned up a notch as on the highest setting they really are just luke warm at best. Some Audi owner must have overcooked their buns and so now we all have to suffer.

most reliable car i ve owned

by sports car enthusiast from cleveland metro area on Sat Sep 22 2012

powerfull enough when needed - turbo, but very fuel efficient on highway - only 2 liter engine, on technical data 27mpg, but i usually easily make 32-34 mpg while driving 25 miles to work.

fun to drive

by gabi from Dallas TX on Fri Jul 06 2012

ordered 2012 Q5 2.0T and can say this was a superb choice. Super fun to drive, very comfortable and great gas mileage. Can't beat a German car for luxury and quality. AWD is amazing at holding the road and the 2.0T has got to be one of the best production engines available.

Q5 Audi

by Clarkvalelec from Colorado on Fri Dec 21 2012

We purchased a used Q5 4200 miles and are very pleased with it. Great on gas, rides nice and has plenty of power for passing. This has the smaller engine but is great.

Stylish and cool technology

by TZ from Mesa, AZ on Thu Jan 19 2012

I test drove many luxury crossovers and sedans, Audi was by far the best. While my Q5 only has four cylinders - it is turbo charged and has quick pick up. Awesome performance and impressive technology. I love the MMI Navigation. I plugged my old iPod into a handy connection in my glovebox and can listen to all my tunes. My iPhone connects when I get in the car and voice command helps with hands free dialing. I really love the fact I do not need a key - keyless entry, push button start and memory seats. To lock the door, I just swipe my hand over the handle and it folds up the side mirrors while locking. The hatch is great - push button close with no effort. The spare tire is deflated but there is an air compressor included. I cannot forget to mention the sun roof - it spans the entire front and back seat with the roof window opening midway. Did I mention the get up and go? It gets up and goes and gets good gas mileage with four cylinders? At 2500 miles I am averaging 25 MPG and I commute 50 miles RT to work each day on the freeway. I am very happy with my purchase. My 2nd pick would be the Audi A6.

Get Audi-here

by Pink Car-nation from Boca Raton FL on Mon Apr 02 2012

This is our second Audi. We looked long and hard and came full circle to the Q5. Great vehicle and great resale too! We also considered the Panamera, great car a lot of money but still a car. Apples and oranges I know. But for the SUV factor, Q5 is king and nobody beats interiors of Audis, maybe Range Rover comes close ??? We got the 3.2 vs 2.0 T, Love that 6 cyl and Quattro nice combo! Lots of great cars out there good luck to all. Thank you cars.com you helped my decision making.

2012 Audi Q5 - Fine Fun!

by Q5 Lover from Indiana on Mon Nov 18 2013

A car that is hard to knock. I think this car is nearly perfect. Could use more space in the rear seating area (only room for two) but otherwise the car is excellent.

Best Car I have ever owned Audi Q5 2.o 2012

by Chicago from chicago, Il on Mon Jun 03 2013

This is the best car I have ever owned. When I first bought my Q5 I would wake up in the mornings looking forward to drive it. I am still loving though after two years, and still feel good getting into it.. It is relibale, quick, comfortable and feels very safe on the road. I would definitely recommend it. I also bought the Audi care plan and I am very happy I did. It may seem pricey but totally worth it. I am actually suprosed it was not more.

1 2 3 4 5 6

Our Take on the 2012 Audi Q5

I'm a fan of premium compact body-type crossover SUVs — compelling, small packages in which carlike agility, luxury and cargo versatility unite. The five-seat Audi Q5 blends these attributes well, and its sleek profile and attractive LED head- and taillights make the cute-ute look both elegant and sporty.

The 2012 Audi Q5 is the Goldilocks of the premium compact crossover class, offering a just-right blend of sporty road manners, comfortable driving dynamics, peppy power and plenty of cabin comfort.

The only change of note for 2012 is the addition of a new S line plus option package. It adds 20-inch titanium alloy wheels and black matte exterior trim. The hybrid model slated for 2012 has... Read More