2012 Audi Q5 consumer reviews

side view of 2012 Q5 Audi
Explore the 2012 Audi Q5
Shop the 2012 Audi Q5

My most favorite car.

I really liked this car. The engine has a very long life, it is as old as me(almost 9 in September) and still in as good condition as a factory version! The ride quality is amazing and it is soooo smooth! Very powerful. Great suspension and transmission.

Perfect Fit

The car was an amazing price for what I was looking for. Initially i wasn't looking into luxury-just safety and I left with both and more.

4.4

Great car for good price!

Great condition! Luxury car good interior & exterior! Thanks Shadi and Gino are great! They worked with me don’t have any credit as long as you got good verifiable income. They have great cars inventory! Will go back👍🏽

Very clean vehicle

This vehicle met all my requirements with flying colors , my daughter loves it. My daughter picked the Audi Q5 and I test drove it and bought it on the spot, great vehicle.

Great car. Classy and Elegant!

This car meets all my expectations. Good response when driving. Inside is very comfortable. Looks really elegant, both in and out. Still exploring all it can do.

Extremely Comfortable

It is new to me, but I love it already. Super comfortable and a great ride. Just feels very stable and high quality. It drives cleanly, feels very true, and the comfort is top notch. I think the seats are the most comfortable I have been in.

amazing car

love how comfortable is, and that is pretty fast to be an SUV. really good looking car. if you are out there looking for a good SUV test drive this one and i guarantee you, you going to love it

Audi is Audi, can’t go wrong

Love everything about Audi. This is my third Audi and I will buy another Audi afterwards. Best in class handling, style and driving experience. Buy Audi!!

Most reliable car I've ever owned

This car has met all of my needs. It offers strong performance and comfort. It handles really well on the snow and in mountain conditions. It has plenty of legroom and the moon roof makes for beautiful scenic viewing. It has ben consistently maintained and washed. I have been really happy with this car.

Love everything about this car

The Q5 is the 3rd car that I purchased (1st car was a new Hyundai Santa Fe followed by a new Sonata and hated both) and I love everything about it. From the power to the comfort and everything in between, you can’t get a better car in this class. The only complaint I’ve ever had was that it doesn’t have remote start which would be ideal for these Michigan winters. However, the car warms up so quickly that it probably wouldn’t even make a big difference.