2019 Audi Q5 consumer reviews

side view of 2019 Q5 Audi
Explore the 2019 Audi Q5
Shop the 2019 Audi Q5
4.4

Car is great except for electronic issues

I purchased car November 2019. Took car in 1 month after buying for electronic issues. They fixed the problem and was fine. Now has another electronic problem. Will be taking it in for a third time to fix it They have not been able to correct it thus far.....other than that I love the car.

Speedy for a i4

Not exactly the vehicle for a large family, but definitely a step up from the Acadia. Fast for a small SUV. Definitely look forward to driving it.

great car

not the most exciting looking vehicle, but a brilliant car, and beautiful inside, where it matters. Love driving it, and traded for an A5 .

Most beautiful car I owned.

This SUV met all of my needs. Drives great whether you want to be sporty or classy this Sport Utility Vehicle have it all. The moon roof extends all the way to the back to give you a convertible feel. Great SUV!!

Sporty & Comfortable

I just traded in my 2018 Audi Q3 Premium Plus for a CPO 2019 Audi Q5 Premium Plus. What a difference! The Q5 has excellent acceleration. It is quite comfortable on different types of road surfaces. Wind and road noise is kept to a minimum. The infotainment screen could have been better integrated into the dash. It does look like a tablet was glued on... however, I am able to overlook that. The Virtual Cockpit is highly customizable and futuristic. The exterior design is conservative, but attractive at the same time. Audi is known for timeless designs and the Q5 is no exception. Front seats are comfortable, but I wish the passenger side had lumbar support. The trunk volume is perfect for my everyday needs... I am able to fit my mountain bike with the rear passenger seats folded down. I can fit my snowboard easily as well. When it came time to trade in my 2018 Q3, I was disappointed with the latest 2020 Q3. It didn't feel like I was getting bang for my buck and the gas mileage was disappointing... so I went with a CPO 2019 Audi Q5 instead. I'm looking forward to many road trips in the Q5.

Love the AUDI Q5

Love the room this car offers interior! Plenty of leg room & head room! The panoramic roof if wonderful! When inside you feel like you are in a much bigger vehicle. German engineering solid like a rock!! Very heavy and smooth & quiet ride.

Recent purchase

Just bought used and runs great. I drive a lot for work, but I have a feeling it will be much smoother now. It’s not as big as I was thinking but still a perfect size for my family.

4.3

Best car I’ve own

This car has met all my expectations. There’s a lot of safety features and so easy to drive. This is my first luxury car and i love driving it.

First car I ever owned

I'm extremely happy with my 2019 Q5 purchase. Ride quality is phenomenal. I opted for an Atlas Beige interior oh boy it looks gorgeous. Build quality, fit and finish is top notch. Bang & Olufsen sound system is delightful. state of the art virtual cockpit always wows me when I get into the car.Overall it's a great car.

Awesome car!

I used to hate driving , but now I look for to get into my new car and driving it everywhere. It rides smooth and hugs the corners great!