2010 Audi Q7 consumer reviews

side view of 2010 Q7 Audi
Explore the 2010 Audi Q7
1.6

A piece of trash

Has a lot of room for a family of six . Vehicle wasn’t really reliable though. Good gas mileage . Piston failure seems to be common in this vehicle e

Only had it 3 months so for so no a long history

Purchased the TDI. 30 mpg highway for this quite heavy vehicle. A little slow from the start but passing is very good. Solid build quality, quiet too! Over 400 Ft/Lbs of torque for towing!

Meets all expectations

This car is very comfortable and drives great! I will search for this make the next time we have to make a car purchase. We really like how much room it has so we don’t feel stuck together.

I love it!

My Q7 was certified pre-owned when I bought it. It is super comfortable, hugs the road and has a super smooth ride. Even though it is 8 years old, I still get compliments on it's appearance inside and out. I've got over 200,000 miles and it has never needed a major repair. Just regular maintenance and high quality premium gas.

Classy, sporty, style!

This car is the perfect combination of prestige & performance, with quality that rivals the most expensive cars out there. (And you can?t tell it?s 8 yrs. old!) In short?, if you value your money as well as your style?, this is the car for you!

Best SUV on the road!

Comfy, powerful, handles great, great and useful technology. German engineering you can notice at every turn!

Best in Class

Hands down the Best Luxury SUV on the Market I also own a Escalade in comparison Compared to Mercedes, BMW, Lexus this is #1

3.6

My 3rd and last Q7!

I was a believer of the brand and ot a total 6 Audi. This one will be the last. PRO: - diesel, 600 mi with one tank - no noise, massive torque and very nice to drive - high end interior - nice exterior with led light nice front CONS: I loved it until my first brake issue and since then I have to drive a car making a noise of a cheap car at a premium price. Despite many services, visit only reply it is normal, no problem. I am over with Audi.

best car ive owned

I feel that me and also john stamos believe that this car is simply the best on the market. also that the audi mmi is a great feauture in the car. personally this is a great car and a very reliable car too

Great SUV

Very well designed vehicle; economic fuel consumption; excellent driving feeling, comfortable inside cabin. except for the large sunroof which is not properly cover by the fabric provided (of concern in hot summer days).