2012 Audi Q 7

Sytle beats any other SUV on the road

by from on May 18, 2013

Decided to get back into a mid-sized SUV after driving a sedan for the past 4 years, no real need just desire/comfort. I drove/shopped X5's for a VERY long time and was almost ready to pull the trigger when I just happened to be walking down the street in Vancouver and saw a Q7 roll pass me... Hello! The look and style of the Q7 is way above the outdated X5's (and the 2014's look even worse IMO). Also I was always concerned with recent quality concerns with BMW overall (last 3-5 yrs). Audi on the other hand is gaining a leg up on other German manufacturers with quality. Now as far as power (3.0 TFSI - V6 280 hp) , I honestly don't see a big problem but I'm not ripping up and down the autobahn everyday. It's not the most exciting drive of my life but with a combined average MPG of 20-22 I'm happy. I liked the X5, but as a younger (28) non-family buyer who prefers style, quality and MPG in a mid-SUV with a decent price point for what you get... You can't beat the Q7

Best SUV money can buy

by from Southern California on March 28, 2012

I have owned a Q7 TDi for 3 years. It's never given me any problems. It drives great, get awesome fuel mileage. I'd only replace it with another Audi Q7.

2012 Q7 TDI

by from Los Angeles, CA on June 29, 2015

I purchased the Premium Plus Q7 TDI and absolutely love it. The interior is very spacious and comfortable while the exterior styling looks great. I really love the diesel engine, as it has exceeded my expectations. The stated mileage is actually quite lower than what I typically see. As long as you aren't driving it like a race car, it's not unusual to see 30+ mpg highway. I've gone on 200 mile trips that ended in verified 32mgp, while in town 22-25 is average. The MMI is a little weird initially, but after playing with it for a few minutes, it's pretty basic and the design is well thought out in my opinion. The only down side I have noticed so far are the wheels/tires. The wheels are huge and provide tons of traction, but they really can pull if the roads are crowned.

Wife love it

by from Atlanta, Ga on May 17, 2017

The car meets our needs- with rude, luxury, sophiststion and style. Can hardly wait to get it on the road.

still new

by from okc, ok on December 5, 2011

Difficult to enter, door height too low. only 3500 miles, but like it so far. many great features and good service so far.

Great car

by from Reykjavik Iceland on August 10, 2012

my dad had one of the older Q7 and we loved it. everyone had a lot of space and every one was happy. but it was pretty old (bought Brand new in 2006). so my dad replaced it for a new one. he got the 3.0 tdi witch in my country has 245 hp (its different than the usa car) so it has more power. i love the styling one of the best in i it's class. my mom has a 2012 bmw x5. and the only thing i like more about it is the power it delivers. (she has the X5 35i). my family bought the Q7 for an "extra car" because we own a land cruiser V8/200 and it has a horrible mpg. but over all i am very happy about the car and would recommend it to all of the people that would like to travel with class.

Most comfort car I owned. Huge Space!

by from Blacksburg, VA on August 23, 2017

The view inside the car is very good. When you put down second and third roll seat, you can put a queen size 10 inch memory foam mattress easily. Desire car for family and work use!

What Can I Say... It's an Audi!

by from Meredith, NH on July 6, 2017

After six years with our 2006 Volvo XC70 Cross Country, we traded up to a Black 2012 Audi Q7 Premium 3.0T Quattro. Well where do I start? The space is really amazing. One of our favorite things about the Q7 was the third row leg room and headroom. Our boys always have people over and we transport them from different sports tournaments and things of that nature and the Q7 excelled in doing all of those things. I would say our favorite thing about our Q7 was the styling. It was just absolutely stunning, the LED lamps, front and rear, and the lines just made the Q7 super sleek and high-class. Our biggest complaint however would be the Navigation System and Audio System. The graphics were very disappointing and it was laggy at times. We also loved the wheels. We had the optional 20" 5-spoke Alloys which held up very well. The one thing my wife said that she will most miss is the panoramic moonroof. I personally think that I will simply just miss the styling. We averaged around 18.9 MPG overall which I think is pretty good and the 3.0T Supercharged V6 did the job quite well over the years. Five years and 147,000 miles later, yesterday we traded our 2012 Audi Q7 Premium 3.0T Quattro for a Black 2018 GMC Yukon Denali 6.2L 4X4.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Most awesome car I have ever owned

by from Chalfont, PA on May 1, 2017

Going to miss my Audi Q7 TDI with the recall. Never driven a car that is more fun and easier to drive when turning! Great pickup from torque, awesome mileage. Wish I could keep it forever!