Find out if this car is the best match for you.
2012 Q7

2012 Audi Q7

2012 Audi Q7

Have You Driven the 2012 Audi Q7?

Best SUV money can buy

by German Eagle from Southern California on Wed Mar 28 2012

I have owned a Q7 TDi for 3 years. It's never given me any problems. It drives great, get awesome fuel mileage. I'd only replace it with another Audi Q7.

Most reliable German brand

by Naveen Prasad from Philadelphia, PA on Wed Jun 13 2018

Great car, with great power. Seats 7 comfortable and generous trunk space. Been driving since over 2 years and no electrical or mechanical issues. Seats are very comfortable and all round visibility is top notch. Real SUV drive feel unlike the crossover counterparts!

Wife love it

by Omiltong from Atlanta, Ga on Wed May 17 2017

The car meets our needs- with rude, luxury, sophiststion and style. Can hardly wait to get it on the road.

Love my Q7!!!

by Audigal from Houston, TX on Sun Sep 23 2018

I traded in my Range Rover/ Land Rover Sport for this Q7. I was sad to see the Rover go- was a fantastic SUV and I loved it but needed a bigger vehicle with third row! This Q7 is exceeded my expectations!! I am beyond in love in with every aspect of this SUV! So roomy and comfortable- it’s high tech and such a smooth risse! Love it!! Will enjoy it for many years to come!

Best performing SUV I've ever owned!

by CBUSTony from Columbus, OH on Wed May 30 2018

The Audi Q7 S-Line Prestige has been the best performing SUV I've ever owned or test drove. I would highly recommend this vehicle to anyone.

A Family Car that Rides Like a Sports Car!

by JulesLuxCar from Allen, Texas on Tue Nov 27 2018

I always wanted to own an Audi since I had rented one in Europe. They are everything you imagine and more. High tech, smooth ride, very responsive and very comfortable. It's very quiet in the car. Plenty of warning before the gas is too low, if the tire pressure is too low or anything else that needs attention. The Q7 is perfect for our family of three children. Plenty of trunk room for road trips or sports equipments. Audi dealerships are also top notch with customer service. I highly recommend the Audi brand.

Sytle beats any other SUV on the road

by YoungAudiOwner from on Sat May 18 2013

Decided to get back into a mid-sized SUV after driving a sedan for the past 4 years, no real need just desire/comfort. I drove/shopped X5's for a VERY long time and was almost ready to pull the trigger when I just happened to be walking down the street in Vancouver and saw a Q7 roll pass me... Hello! The look and style of the Q7 is way above the outdated X5's (and the 2014's look even worse IMO). Also I was always concerned with recent quality concerns with BMW overall (last 3-5 yrs). Audi on the other hand is gaining a leg up on other German manufacturers with quality. Now as far as power (3.0 TFSI - V6 280 hp) , I honestly don't see a big problem but I'm not ripping up and down the autobahn everyday. It's not the most exciting drive of my life but with a combined average MPG of 20-22 I'm happy. I liked the X5, but as a younger (28) non-family buyer who prefers style, quality and MPG in a mid-SUV with a decent price point for what you get... You can't beat the Q7

What Can I Say... It's an Audi!

by Chris from Meredith, NH on Thu Jul 06 2017

After six years with our 2006 Volvo XC70 Cross Country, we traded up to a Black 2012 Audi Q7 Premium 3.0T Quattro. Well where do I start? The space is really amazing. One of our favorite things about the Q7 was the third row leg room and headroom. Our boys always have people over and we transport them from different sports tournaments and things of that nature and the Q7 excelled in doing all of those things. I would say our favorite thing about our Q7 was the styling. It was just absolutely stunning, the LED lamps, front and rear, and the lines just made the Q7 super sleek and high-class. Our biggest complaint however would be the Navigation System and Audio System. The graphics were very disappointing and it was laggy at times. We also loved the wheels. We had the optional 20" 5-spoke Alloys which held up very well. The one thing my wife said that she will most miss is the panoramic moonroof. I personally think that I will simply just miss the styling. We averaged around 18.9 MPG overall which I think is pretty good and the 3.0T Supercharged V6 did the job quite well over the years. Five years and 147,000 miles later, yesterday we traded our 2012 Audi Q7 Premium 3.0T Quattro for a Black 2018 GMC Yukon Denali 6.2L 4X4.

Most awesome car I have ever owned

by Debashis from Chalfont, PA on Mon May 01 2017

Going to miss my Audi Q7 TDI with the recall. Never driven a car that is more fun and easier to drive when turning! Great pickup from torque, awesome mileage. Wish I could keep it forever!

2012 Q7 TDI

by Diesel Driver from Los Angeles, CA on Mon Jun 29 2015

I purchased the Premium Plus Q7 TDI and absolutely love it. The interior is very spacious and comfortable while the exterior styling looks great. I really love the diesel engine, as it has exceeded my expectations. The stated mileage is actually quite lower than what I typically see. As long as you aren't driving it like a race car, it's not unusual to see 30+ mpg highway. I've gone on 200 mile trips that ended in verified 32mgp, while in town 22-25 is average. The MMI is a little weird initially, but after playing with it for a few minutes, it's pretty basic and the design is well thought out in my opinion. The only down side I have noticed so far are the wheels/tires. The wheels are huge and provide tons of traction, but they really can pull if the roads are crowned.

1 2