2013 Q7

2013 Audi Q7

4.2

4 out of 5 stars Value for the Money
4 out of 5 stars Interior Design

Have You Driven the 2013 Audi Q7?

Excellent SUV for the money

by Fatest German from Northshore, MA on Sun Mar 29 2015

Bought a pre-owned 2013 Q7 Prestige fully loaded, 27k mls on it in July 2014 and it has now 37k, opted for the APR Stage I tuning and the car runs great, fast, good fuel economy at about 20 MPG but a lot of big city driving (BOS, NYC) takes its toll. Like the 7 seat option, and all the luxury inside, sad it does not yet offer all the tech stuff you would get in Germany. Greatest car with 18" Winter tires Pirelli. The phone, in-car internet and other features are great, the address book connects with the nav and I have literally 1600 addresses in from all kind of phone books. Just in one word: awesome car. You barely get a nice sedan for the price of this SUV, and so much more space and versatility. Every ride is just pure fun (besides our typical traffic jams, where I would love to have the adaptive cruse control to keep a distance to the car ahead.

Started dieing a slow death

by #nothappy from Owings Mills, MD on Fri Jan 25 2019

A Beautiful car, probably the prettiest car I have ever owned. However it is a tire eater, the windshield wipers have broken repeatedly at the arm and it’s a bit noisy in terms of the ride. There is something going on with the front end that I can’t quite explain, it doesn’t seem stable and there is a shift that occurs.

Does not recommend this car!!

Big old school German SUV for a family. Diesel.

by Torf from Raleigh, NC on Fri Jul 07 2017

Great engine with lots of power and dynamics for the size of car. Pretty good gas-mileage, 28 mpg on the highway is not just EPA, but something easy to achieve, even driving 79 mph. Incredible stability and handling, it is German engineering for you. Somewhat outdated interior, no USB, but 2 SD slots.

Happy Driver

by Sam from Schererville, IN on Tue Apr 04 2017

We bought our Audi Q7 Quattro as a used car, it still looks fantastic and performs even better. Looks sleek and still is comfortable for our family.

Coolest Car I ever Owned.

by Audi007 from Miami, FL on Fri Mar 23 2018

This car drives like a dream, and the panoramic sunroof is something to see. reclining back seats and plenty of room for 7. Amazing sound system.

Best 7 passenger SUV for the money - OK Period!

by logicaudi from San Diegp, CA on Tue Apr 02 2013

We looked at everything from the Explorer (cheap materials) to the Benz (about $7K more for the same features) and love our Audi. Handles great for a very heavy vehicle. I drive city pretty much all the time and average 14 miles to a gallon - a premium gallon. But I promised my wife if I spent $60K on a car I can't complain about fuel cost. Our girls love the extra shades of the warm weather package and now their Aunt and Uncle can ride with us for breakfast on the weekends. It has some punch from the light or on the highway and stops just as smoothly. We have had no service issues with our 2013 Q7. The seats are comfortable on long trips and I like the nav system (although like another reviewer mentioned - and it is annoying that it asks if you want to make a connection because your provider may charge for this). Audi's are known for safety, handling, and styling and that is exactly what you get with the Q7.

Fantastic Car

by Steve G from SF Bay Area, CA on Tue Jul 08 2014

I bought my 2011 Audi Q7 TDI 3 1/2 years ago. In the past dozen years before that I had only driven BMWs, all of which were bought new. When I went to buy the new X5 I was shocked at how chintzy the interior had gotten as compared to the two I previously owned. So the first thing I noticed about the Q7 was how nice the interior is. The car only has 37K miles on it now. But, other than having to replace the horrible OEM Pirelli tires, and a windshield or three, it has been a dream car. What else can you drive that is so comfortable, responsive, safe and gets 24-32 MPG?? I rarely keep a car this long. And the only reason I have is because I've not found anything that interests me, or is a better car. So I will wait patiently another year or so and buy the new Q7 when Audi finally replces the 8 year old design. I'm sold. Drive them all, but you will find the Q7 - especially with the diesel engine - is absolutely the best buy in the fullsize SUV market.

Simply awesome!

by sarasota from sarasota on Wed Oct 30 2013

Wow, to read the other reviews, I would think these cars are junk. thankfully, I didn't before I bought mine. My Audi Sline prestige is the most amazing vehicle I have ever owned ! I bought it brand new off the lot in Sarasota and have had nothing but joy every time I get behind the wheel. The supercharged 3.0 L engine is peppy, and the ride is amazing. the seats make me feel like im in a sports car, but are amazingly comfortable for long drives as well. granted, I don't live in a snowy or icy climate, but if I did I would have winter tires for the winter season as anyone should realize that high performance tires will not stick to the road the same in the cold. but, down here they stick to the asphalt like glue and the vehicle corners as well as my previous Mercedes E550 and its an SUV! I cant believe how lucky that I am that Range Rover had a 6 month wait. it made me test drive everything else available. and all that I can say is wow. im so lucky that I ended up at the Audi dealer. My sales guy, Mark was the bomb as well. I could not have had a better experience all the way around.

Great Diesel SUV

by Thornecompanies from NC on Tue Dec 30 2014

I just bought this SUV and so far very pleased with my purchase. I am a diesel enthusiast. I own a '06 Chevy diesel truck, '12 VW Jetta diesel and now a '13 Q7 TDI diesel w/ premium plus package w/ warm weather package w/ 40k miles. I have only had it a couple of weeks. I bought it from Audi North Austin, TX from Eric and Andy w/ a certified warranty of 100k. I think buying a $50k used car one should buy the warranty. I would highly recommend calling these guys. I bought the car sight unseen since I am in NC and had it shipped. Eric has been great and dealt with my pickiness very well. Andy assured me not to worry that the truck was perfect and he was right. They worked with me on the price quickly with limited haggling. Thanks guys! The truck is well worth the money and even though it doesn't look as big as Tahoe it feels heavy but, not slow and cumbersome like Tahoe probably because of the great torque from the diesel. The gas mileage is spot on. Still on 1st tank of fuel. The only cumbersome part about the car is the radio set-up. Takes some time to get use to all the switches and how different it is from other cars. Just have to be careful trying to work buttons while driving. I' m sure it will get better in a couple of months of using it. Super comfortable SUV and super quiet. No cheap parts in this top notch SUV Diesel!

MOST STISFYING VEHICLE EVER

by CAR FREAK from BOCA GRANDE, FL on Wed Mar 05 2014

THIS ABSOLUTELY MARVELOUS VEHICLE IS FAR AND AWAY THE MOST SATISFYING AUTOMOBILE I'VE EVER OWNED AND I HAVE HAD OVER 100 CARS. IN SHORT, THIS Q7 EXCELS IN EVERY RESPECT!

1 2 3