2014 Audi Q 7

Great technology, shy on the handling

by from Atlanta, GA on October 21, 2013

Great car for value and good use of technology. But, if you have ever driven a BMW or Mercedes SUV, you'll be disappointed with the handling, comfort, and drive of the Q7.

Audi Q7

by from Woodland Hills, CA on August 1, 2014

no one comes close as far as styling, performance and price..very happy with it, not too many cars look good in white but Audi does, we got it with beige interior and it looks great. Highly recommend it.. Def do your research on cars.com, it pays off :)

Quietest, fastest Diesel I know!

by from Central Illinois on September 2, 2013

This a fantastic vehicle! Lots of cargo space, great comfortable interior, All sorts of high tech goodies, smooth ride and quick pickup. Get fuel mileage! Our vehicle has the TDI turbocharged diesel which I highly recommend.

Nicest car we have owned

by from Scottsville, Virginia on August 16, 2013

It was helpful to be able to review information on the car before we went to the dealership. The car sold itself because of it's good looks and the companies solid reputation.

True Texan

by from Mesquite Tx. on November 10, 2013

Test drove and purchased a Q7. Loved the handling (will turn on a dime),interior and appearance. Other car makers are trying to copy what Audi has created over the past few years !!

Best SUV 2014

by from Natick,MA on October 20, 2013

Style,trim,elegant design!!! It handles well. The interior build is the best with auto dimming features for night drive. This Audi Q7 was well designed

New car at used car price

by from Henderson,NV on August 20, 2015

It has 15000 miles but looks and feels new. I am taking in to my local dealer tomorrow for its 15000 mile service. Hopefully there will be no surprises.

Beautiful But!!!!!

by from Long Beach, CA on December 10, 2014

I love my Q7 however you must know that there are a few details that I am not pleased with. For example: The panoramic sun roof has malfunctioned three times and repaired under warranty but what about after the warranty expires? How much will that be. Also the sun room makes a noise whenever I am on uneven surfaces such as the streets in Los Angeles. They have fixed that twice but can't seem to make it a permanent repair. It's doing it again. Other than that it is great. I have gotten 31mpg on the highway and the power and speed is terrific.

2014 Audi Q7Constructive suggestions

by from Tampa, Florida on December 31, 2014

I spent months doing research and comparing SUV?s, I decided on the Audi Q7 over the other luxury SUV?s. I would like to make some suggestions. Power window control are too far forward. Pandora is not available. Make Audi connect standard and for the first 4 yrs. Have Owner?s Manual on line in a PDF so it could be viewed on a Tablet 3rd row seat needs more room. The drive and feel is awesome.

Great SUV

by from Minneapolis MN on March 29, 2017

We've had and audi sedan and a toyota landcruiser in the garage for 15 years. But with a teen in the house we decided it was time so to add a vehicle and give the old landcruiser to the kids so we opted to test a new landcruiser against the q7. I LOVE the landcruiser. It's an amazing truck. However, the finish and performance of the q7 is spectacular. It carries 7 and can tow most anything. Its a little smaller and much more fuel efficient. I love audi and expect to love the q7 for many years.