2014 Audi R8 consumer reviews

side view of 2014 R8 Audi
Explore the 2014 R8 Audi
Shop the 2014 R8 Audi

Head turner

beautiful car inside and out amazing performance surprisingly spacious amazing sound read attention getter and head turner gated manual is a must beautiful car inside and out amazing performance surprisingly spacious amazing sound read attention getter and head turner gated manual is a must

Having fun with my 2014 R8 5.2L

I am loving my R8. It is really fun to drive with the S-tronic transmission (can drive in automatic or in manual with the paddle shifters). My car has an afte market exhaust which makes it sound even more aggressive in sport mode.

DRIVING A "SUPERCAR" (AUDI R8)

I HAVE OWNED ALL THE HIGH END SUPERCARS, FROM A CORVETTE TO A VIPER TO A FERRARI, BUT THE AUDI R8 IS ABOVE AND BEYOND ALL THE REST!

Fast car best handling

It?s a fast car but the thing that makes R8 the best is the handling of this car is unbelievably amazing

4.1

A good car but not great.

We traded our Porsche C4S in on this one. Missing the Porsche right now. R8 seems less responsive and rather muted. Have been a Ferrari owner for the last 10 years and thought this would be equal. Not even close. Interior in nice but fit and finish questionable. Ours is the Spyder and top down is driving on highways is very windy compared to most other convertibles I have owned or driven.

4.3

Amazing vehicle, borderline art.

Good luck getting yourself to take this car on the road, it feels less like a car and more like art. Interior could've been nicer for the price, even though it felt like a highkey sports car. Luxurious brown leather would've been nice. The inside was nice, but not my style. Didn't purchase, so don't have much experience with the R8, but from what I dealt with, applying to the Audi R8, I loved this car so much. Wish I had the funds to purchase.

Most fun to drive of any car I've owned.

Comfortable, great handling, excellent passenger room for a sports car. Has all the amenities of a luxury car.

My 2014 V10 Plus is hands down the best ever

This is my 2nd R8- the V10 plus is the best sports car i have ever had. Despite what people may write in their review after driving one around a track once, this is NOT a rough ride, it's not stiff, it's comfortable, quiet cabin considering the 550 HP behind your head, extremely roomy for people 6ft or over, pure luxury and you can feel it! I love the ceramic brakes (no brake dust to clean) and my V10 plus will never have a suspension issue like some standard V10's have had with shocks requiring replacing. It's loaded with carbon fiber everywhere and looks a little fancier than a standard V10 due to that and the double carbon lip in the front and the two tone in the rear....i get just over 20 mph and drive it 1-2 weekly. No complaints what so ever! highly recommend!!

Amazing Vehicle

The Audi R8 is a extremely reliable car. It's comfortable, powerful, luxurious, and more! In my and many other's opinion it is one of the greatest super cars ever made. Anyways, I'll keep this short. You can not go wrong with it. The dealership was super helpful as well.