2015 Audi Rs 5

Pristine example of an RS5

by on August 17, 2017

This has been a dream to drive. Mildly upgraded for aesthetics. The car looks and rides great! If you're looking for a clean RS5, this is your car.

Uses car for Havingfun

Nice car but definitely need upgrades

by from Houston, TX on May 4, 2017

I had this car for over a year and a half. It looks amazing, don't get me wrong. But comfort level in this car is awful. I'm talking primarily about the suspension setting and seats. Suspension is way too stiff. I understand it is a sport coupe but come on, it should be dialed back a bit, or at least they should have included optional air suspension which is BTW available in European models. Seats are way too narrow and are not adjustable. I'm 5'9" and I was never able to find a comfortable position. Besides the looks, positives are acceleration and the sound. This is my 2 cents. Maybe this car will work for you but it didn't for me so I eventually traded it in. Good Luck!