2017 Audi S3 consumer reviews

side view of 2017 S3 Audi
Explore the 2017 Audi S3
Shop the 2017 Audi S3

Fun little car

Perfect little daily driver. Gets up and goes when you need and it’s one of the best looking small cars out there. Not to bad on gas as well.

Best Value

This car is very affordable and it includes a lot of great features that other cars do not have like virtual cockpit. Great looking car, great performance, and great gas mpg.

Fun to drive but it’s small..read on

Great to drive, ridiculously good looking.. SMALL TRUNK.. SMALL BACKSEAT.. Barely any legroom for backseat passengers unless the front seats are far up. The MMI has real problems with apple car play.. mine hasn’t worked since the apple 11 update. The Bluetooth will work to play music and take/make calls. However since Bluetooth sucks if your listening to music that way.. there is a real difference between playing music by usb or Bluetooth. USB cable has way less distortion and music can be made to play louder and crisper with it. But usb doesn’t work to play music for me with my iPhone XS. I’ve read others have the same problem and yes I’ve had the MMI updated. This problem exists within the whole of the Audi lineup. Due to the bad gas mileage, the crazy tiny backseat and trunk.. I’d not recommend this car for people looking to carry more then 2 people, and only 4 people if the two in the back are kids. Also, don’t get the 19inch rims. My Tpms is ALWAYS going off.. my tires will pop in deep pot holes and the ride is ROUGH..

Perfect car for me

I commute up and down a mountain pass. It handles like a dream, super quick, and super fun to drive. Quattro helps in inclement weather. We have driven Audi for about 10 years now, and this has been my favorite to date. It also gets totally decent gas mileage for a car that goes 0-60 in 4.3 sec. Obtained some light hail damage and the body shop owner said, "That is one sexy car". It really is.

4.3

I've had a lot of fun with this car

This car looks great, has been pretty reliable and I have 45k miles on it now. Love the acceleration with very little turbo lag (mostly drive in sport mode - you will feel lag in comfort mode) B&O stereo has excellent sound. Handling is awesome with the 19" wheels/magride package although it rides pretty harsh in dynamic suspension settings (I like it that way but others may not care for the ride). Interior space is a bit cramped in the back seats. But overall I have really enjoyed this car (my first Audi) and am looking at an S4 or S5/SQ5 as my next one, just need something a little bigger now.

4.4

A serious upgrade all over

Awesome car! This car is like eye candy. Great handling, love all the bells and whistles. Pretty nice gas mileage, filling the tank up once a is way cheaper.

4.3

Good driver

Small trunk, great style, good performance, price point a little high for size of vehicle. Its an Audi so AWD adds to security on the road

Great car

The car is a great all around package. I needed a sedan because I have a baby but I also wanted performance.

New Audi

The new S3 is a luxurious little rocket that is both comfortable and performance driven at the same time. Its very rare to find those two together but this car does it well