2010 Audi S 4

It is an amazing car to own.

by from North Little Rock, AR on July 16, 2017

This car is a ton of fun. Its fast and looks great from all angles. Anyone wanting an awd four door, this is the car to have.

For the money, it can't be beat in its class

by from Dracut, MA on June 28, 2017

This vehicle is a performance oriented fun car yet can be driven everyday. That's what drove me to purchase this car. Awd is fantastic to make it a year-round car which I what I needed in New England! Styling is party on the outside and business on the inside, absolutely love it.

this car is a dream

by from on March 29, 2017

fast! handles great. looks absolutely amazing. everything about this car is perfect. the details are extraordinary. very very safe. quattro is an amazing thing.

Great sport-luxury sedan!

by from Milwaukee, WI on March 27, 2017

A very sporty yet refined car. Extremely comfortable seats, a plethora of options and features, crisp handling, very strong acceleration, and excellent brakes.

amazing service

by from on May 18, 2013

I came to B.A.H, after being treated badly at the local Volvo Dealership. Customer service was amazing, the sales staff worked with me and listened to what I needed. They helped me get out of my car and into a much safer, and reliable SUV. The stock here is top notch, and if you are in the market for a luxury class car Audi,BMW,Mercedes,Volvo...ETC. they have well treated preowned vehicles, that would give the impression you are buying a brand new 0 mile car.

Audi S4 fun

by from Upper Marlboro, MD on October 2, 2012

I've really enjoyed the car. I originally wanted a manual but the performance of the automatic impressed me. The gear controls and shifting method take a little getting used to but are very fluid now. The performance has been great as well and the interior is top notch. My only complaints (and they're small) is more power plugs up front.

My Take

by from Henderson, NV on February 28, 2012

I've got just over 19,000 miles on the car at this point. I've had it into the dealer twice for an alignment and changed the tires but I still find the steering to be twitchy. The car just doesn't engage me. It's got a mind of it's own. The steering just seems to be to sensitive. I've driven the A4 and it drives great. I like the styling, power, features, I just can't get over the driving sensation. I plan to move onto something else at the end of my lease. Probably back to a 5 series. I will say that Audi service is very good.

Wow, what a ride!

by from Visalia, CA on February 20, 2012

This is my first Audi, but I've admired and watched them very closely for years. This 2010 S4 is NOT for the timid or meek at heart -- it's a true sports car, masked in a 4-door (and very useful) sedan covering. Its quickness and ability to get from point A to point B in the most effortless and expedient manner (when other cars might whine, or hesitate, or grunt just to get up-to-speed) -- the S4 is already there with seeming ease. What a confidence-builder! But one must be careful, to not get a ticket, or to not end up in the bumpers of the mere mortal vehicles ahead...;-) Amazing, techno-savvy, slot-car handling, rocket acceleration, great looks (with regular admirable stares), what's not to love?

AweS4ome

by from Denver, CO on February 9, 2011

My choices were between a BMW 335ix, M3, Mercedes C63 AMG, or the Audi S4. I bought the S4 based on price, performance, looks, and gas mileage. The 335ix is dated and boring looking (IMO), both the M3 and AMG are gas hogs (gas guzzler tax), rear wheel drive, and way overpriced. The S4 is the best mix of performance, handling, features, looks, and price. I wanted a car with CLASS and performance, which IMO eliminated the Evo and STI, which appeal to the Fast and Furious crowd. The shining star of this car is the supercharged V6 engine. The torque output is amazing. And it's FAST, not Evo or CTS-V fast, but sub 5 second 0-60 fast anyway. The handling with the Audi Drive Select (ADS) system makes the car a true 4-door sports car. In the dynamic mode, particularly with the sport differential option and the aftermarket sport springs that I have, the car handles like a go-cart. In "spirited" driving, it will slide rather than lean around corners - truly amazing for a fairly heavy AWD car. All this and 18+ mpg. I highly recommend the silk nappa leather interior upgrade option. I bought the car in brilliant black with red/black silk nappa interior. It looks classy and expensive. I highly recommend this car, and feel I made the very best decision.

Better than my BMW 330i

by from MA on July 30, 2010

I love everything about the S4. The interior design is top notch with the two-tone silk nappa leather seats, the Sports Rear Differential and quattro push the car through turns better than my RWD BMW, shifts are lightning quick with the DSG, and it is jaw droppingly fast both from a standing start and when passing on the highway. My only complaint is that the cabin is so quiet; you can only hear the engine at wide open throttle without an aftermarket exhaust. Overall an amazing car and I'm very happy I actually cross shopped the Audi

Our Expert Review: 2010 Audi S 4