2014 Audi S 4

Can do it all

by from new york on September 18, 2017

This car can do it all. Drag all my equipment through the snow to the mountain. From early morning drives to the racetrack.

Amazing driving experience

by from Spokane, WA on September 18, 2017

I have owned several Audi, this being my 3rd. I have also owned BMW, Mercedes, and Acura. WIth my most recent purchase a few months ago I went with this Audi. Performance, comfort, bells and whistles... top notch! It's an amazing driving experience 100%. Do keep in mind when shopping Audi are expensive to fix... Even an oil change is $140. But I'm a firm believer that you get what you pay for. So I don't mind paying a little extra for the experience.

2014 Audi S4 Prestige

by from Victorville on September 5, 2017

I bought my 2014 Audi S4 and wow what a pleasure to own and drive. It is comfortable and fast. The engine sounds amazing and the audio system is fabulous. I am having a blast owning this car

Comfortable and luxurious but sporty and fast !

by from Brooklyn park on July 15, 2017

This car is luxurious and comfortable for my family of four but sporty and fast enough to make my husband happy!

NOTHING BETTER

by from CHICAGO, IL on July 4, 2017

THIS CAR IS RIDICULOUSLY FAST, HAS THE BEST HANDELING WITH 4 WHEEL DRIVE, BUT AT THE SAME TIME CAN DO 32 MILES PER GALLON IF DRIVEN WITH CARE AND EXPERIENCE WITH MANUAL SHIFTING.

Best luxury sports sedan!

by from PA on March 22, 2017

The S4 any day is a very agile, and stable car given its superb power. This is definitely one of the best Supercharged cars in the market today and can easily compete with the BMW M and Mercedes AMG series. This is my second Audi after the Q7 and I have never felt a better AWD system i.e the Quattro than any other vehicle in the market. It never lets you lose traction and grips to the road even at high speeds. This B8.5 S4 has always turned necks and seeing all its reviews around the internet, I am 100% sure, it will never leave you unsatisfied. Trust me, I would just say that for the given price, this is the BEST luxury sports sedan offering you the best of performance, comfort, handling, exterior, exhaust sound and a good fuel economy as well. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Absolutly love this car

by from Lake in the Hills, IL on February 14, 2017

Purchased this car a bit over 2-years ago. I drive nearly 65-miles round trip daily and simply love the car. Smooth shifts, and fun driving when just taking it easy, yet simply amazing when pushed for performance. A daily driver that will push 0-60 in 4.6 seconds, yet pick up groceries and take the kids to school in comfort. I truly feel I should be slipping a $20 in the CD player every time I get in the car to pay for the enjoyment. Take one for a ride and put a smile on your face!

lousy brakes, Audi could care less

by from Sacramento, CA on July 30, 2014

I bought my S4 in May from Niello in Sacramento. As a person that enjoys tracking I bought the S4 because it is advertised as a track car by Audi at their Sports Car Experience at Infineon Raceway. With only 2300 miles on my car the brakes failed. After a warm up session, then 15 minutes on the track I had fade and then failure from my brakes, it didn't even make it out of the second session!!! At the dealership the rotors were shown to be shot. I have owned so many cars and enjoyed tracking with them but NEVER has this happened. The dealership will not cover the brakes that failed way too prematurely. Audi North America's tech representative said no to coverage according to the dealership. Too bad they don't mention that at their driving school in Sonoma where "you're encouraged to push yourself and your vehicle on the track". I am warning you that Truth in Engineering is a great line but Audi won't back up their product when it fails prematurely.

WOW!!

by from Marietta, GA on June 17, 2014

Traded in a Mercedes Benz C300 for an Audi S4. What a difference. Huge torque, horsepower, comfortable for long drives, sure footed in bad weather, what is not to like about this car!

Four door track rocket!

by from Sacramento on June 9, 2014

I have owned many German cars and Audi's by far have been the best. This car is great for taking the family to the park, going to get groceries, and is right there with Corvette, BMW, and Porsche on the track. The interior quality is typical Audi-outstanding! If you want a great car that can bring you and some friends quickly to the party and still be classy then the S4 is your car!

Our Expert Review: 2014 Audi S 4