2014 Audi S4 Consumer Reviews

4.3
Average based on 4 reviews

Four door track rocket!

by from Sacramento on June 9, 2014

I have owned many German cars and Audi's by far have been the best. This car is great for taking the family to the park, going to get groceries, and is right there with Corvette, BMW, and Porsche on the track. The interior quality is typical Audi-outstanding! If you want a great car that can bring you and some friends quickly to the party and still be classy then the S4 is your car!

WOW!!

by from Marietta, GA on June 17, 2014

Traded in a Mercedes Benz C300 for an Audi S4. What a difference. Huge torque, horsepower, comfortable for long drives, sure footed in bad weather, what is not to like about this car!

Just the best "sports car" for the money

by from Miami on December 23, 2013

Almost as fast as a Porsche 911, Quattro design, it feels "on rails" when taking a sharp turn at 70 miles per hour. I am 6'4" and I am comfortable driving it. Large trunk, and an elegant interior that does not match a bentley, but is close. MUCH faster and better appointed than a BMW 335i, and being my second one I can say reliability has been wonderful. I reccommend it, no hesitation

lousy brakes, Audi could care less

by from Sacramento, CA on July 30, 2014

I bought my S4 in May from Niello in Sacramento. As a person that enjoys tracking I bought the S4 because it is advertised as a track car by Audi at their Sports Car Experience at Infineon Raceway. With only 2300 miles on my car the brakes failed. After a warm up session, then 15 minutes on the track I had fade and then failure from my brakes, it didn't even make it out of the second session!!! At the dealership the rotors were shown to be shot. I have owned so many cars and enjoyed tracking with them but NEVER has this happened. The dealership will not cover the brakes that failed way too prematurely. Audi North America's tech representative said no to coverage according to the dealership. Too bad they don't mention that at their driving school in Sonoma where "you're encouraged to push yourself and your vehicle on the track". I am warning you that Truth in Engineering is a great line but Audi won't back up their product when it fails prematurely.