2020 Audi S4 consumer reviews

side view of 2020 S4 Audi
Explore the 2020 Audi S4
Shop the 2020 Audi S4

SSSSSSSS4

My first Audi and won't be my last. Smooth, comfortable quick. Have a great color combination,, quantum gray with red interior. Love it. I upgraded the software for an extra 80 horse. WOW!!

Audi S4 what else can you say! Fun car to drive!

What you get in this vehicle for the price is unmatched! Un-assuming until you blow the doors off the car next to you! The 2020 model style changes are legit! You can tell it's a sports car now!

Great car but a major step down from previous gen

This car should have been a no-brainer. Improved tech and styling but with all the great Audi engineering. Well, apparently they don't make them like the used to. My last S5 Cabrio was a 2015 and it had an S Tronic (double clutch) transmission and a supercharger and it drove like it was on rails. The new S4/S5s use the Tiptronic transmission and a twin-scroll turbo. The result: laggy power and being lurched forward and backward as the engine catches up with what you're trying to do. It was also not great on turns ... too much body roll, even on the tightest adaptive suspension setting. Terrible. I owned this for 5 months and ended up trading it in for an e-tron (smoothest power delivery on an Audi).

This is my second S4 and it’s my BEST car ever!

Love love everything about this car!! It is beautiful both inside and out. It drives like a dream. I love the interior color scheme. Love the steering wheel. The exterior white is amazing. Love the touch screen and the phone charger!!

Most reliable car I could have

One of the beat car I have and the best trestamet My health is another thing that I am very thankful for. I am fortunate that I am able to walk, talk, eat, and breathe