Read or write a review.

Change Year
Average based on 5 reviews

Great car

by from Dallas TX on June 22, 2014

Just bought this car 3 weeks ago. Had to get it from a dealer in Denver because I couldn't find the options I wanted in Dallas but it was worth it. Had 750 mile drive to get acquainted. What a great car. Comfortable, solid on the road, extremely powerful, great handling. I got the 6 speed manuel, why would anyone want an automatic, shifts easily and smoothly. Interior looks and functions great although I could do without the tech package. An option that isn't really as you can't find one without it. Always owned Acura's, Infinities, Lexus' but they aren't making anything like this car. Don't think I'll be going back.

Best Coupe on the market

by from Georgia on October 26, 2013

I bought a new 2014 Audi S5 about 3 weeks ago. I wanted a coupe and considered and test drove the Infinity Q, a few BMWs and Mercdes models, the Audi 5, a Lexus, and a Porsche. For the money, nothing compared to the S5 for the price, with the options, the horsepower, the quiet ride, and most importantly, the quality/workmanship of the entire car. (BTW - the S5 is also the best looking coupe in the market). Also - the dealer I bought the S5 through made the purchase easy. No pressure from him, even though I test drove the S5 three times and the A5 once. Once I decided on the car I wanted, he gave me a great deal with a significant discount off of MSRP. In the 3 weeks I've owned this car, I've had 7 people comment on want a great looking car it is. Absolutely a great car!!

MY NEW AUDI

by from Mount Sinai, New York on September 27, 2013

Nice car. Drives really well. Technologically inferior to my Infiniti G37SX (now the Q50). Audi Drives better than the Infiniti. But, the Infiniti cockpit tech has Audi beat hands down.

Amazing vehicle

by from Miami on April 10, 2014

GREAT BUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

S5 Rocks

by from Austin, TX on April 20, 2014

Amazing car for the money. Interior is nothing short of perfect. Engine has strong low end torque and with 333HP plenty of get up and go. Got the Black Optic package which makes it look like RS5. I actually drove RS5 and preferred the low end torque (get up and go) of S5 better. Car lines are stunning and really a great value for dollar. Technology is okay, but could be better with Pandora or other apps. All in all perfect car. Second one I owned.

Similar Models