2015 Audi S5 Consumer Reviews

Change Year
2015 Audi S 5
Average based on 2 reviews

AUDI, BEST IN CLASS IN MY OPINION! AWESOME CAR!

by from Palmdale, Ca. on March 30, 2015

This is my 2nd Audi now and I'm hooked for life. The quality, performance and appearance of these cars (all the new model lines) are just unbeatable for me. This Car is fast, yet with the adjustable drive settings, can go from a beast to a kitten with the comfort settings. Throttle response and ride change dramatically with the push of a button. I am so in love with this car already. It is just a complete joy to drive. Seriously, the only complaint I have is they didn't include extendable widow visors. It is a little overlooked item that does bug me everyday I drive in the glaring sun (even with tint).

It's Great!!!!

by from Denver, CO on October 17, 2014

If you enjoy performance luxury and the latest technology all in one then this is the car you want. The only problem I have is the room in the back seats are limited. I'm 6'1 with a tail so your not going to be able to sit behind me. Other than that, I love this car.