Love it.

by from Chicago, IL on November 28, 2008

I bought this 1995.5 in 2005 with 148,000 miles on it, sight unseen (Cars.com) after searching for months. It is slow off the line with a long throw on the 5 speed. BUT, the seats are amazing, it handles wonderfully (with the right tires), and really moves once in 3rd gear. This is a premium car that I purchased for under $11,000. I had two in mind, and went with the one that was not modified in anyway. It has under-stated sporty looks, room (I have transported washing machines), and great driver handling.

I Like it

by from Sioux Falls, SD on June 16, 2007

I am a Network intergrator sales rep and bought a 1995 S6 with 163000 miles sight un seen. I travel alot and it needed some minor repairs but runs like a champ. The repairs are not cheap, but no car payments and a sure footed tight ride is worth it. PS i live in south dakota where the all wheel drive pays off

Similar Models