2009 Audi S6 Consumer Reviews

4.5
Average based on 2 reviews

One Great Car!

by from Denver Colorado on February 8, 2011

I have only had this car for a few months now and it has been a great car thus far. I got it used from my uncle. Everyone in my family are Audi fans, we have had great luck with audis in general...maybe its just luck on our side. Gas milage is not very good in this car, seats car kind of hard for longer trips. Treat this car well and it will treat you well back.

2009 Audi S6

by from Columbus, Ohio on March 2, 2011

Great car! Alot of fun to drive. Especially like the V10 engine. Great in the snow! Not to many on road so you get alot of looks. Especially like pulling up to an audi S4 and blowing buy them. Not great on gas but I did not buy car based on gas mileage.