2014 Audi S 8

Stunning automotive technology.

by from Dallas, TX on June 11, 2017

The S8 is an amazing piece of engineering. A several thousand pound sedan with all of the amenities (massage seats anyone) that still does 0-60 in under 4seconds and handles like a sports car. It is absolutely amazing. Has a few very minor negatives. Exterior styling is pretty plain. Only other car enthusiasts know what it is. Comfort setting I felt could be a little more "soft". And finally the drink holders are tiny. All in all a great car.

Best car I've owned

by from Lake Oswego, OR on May 31, 2017

I've been a life long BMW owner. Had a couple MB's. BMW's mostly 7's. This is the best car I've ever had. Drives incredibly well. Fantastic handling. Power beyond belief. I love this car.

PERFECTION

by from SEATTLE, WA on April 2, 2015

BUY IT NOTHING BETTER IN THE LUXURY CLASS PERIOD. AUDI HAS ALWAYS BEEN THE LEADER AND THEY CONSIDER THAT GRAND TRADITION!

Absolutely Awesome

by from Chicago, IL on October 20, 2014

I cannot imagine a better luxo barge. I drove the new S63, BMW Alpina and Panamara Turbo S. The Pana is all performance, the S63 all big comfort. BMW Alpina not even in the same league. The S8 is perfect, right in the middle. Super fast, comfortable, luxury that does not feel like a big car. Tech is great. All aluminum frame & body, inside fit and finish is second to none. Really a very special car.

Unbelievable performance and style.

by from Boynton Beach, FL on May 1, 2014

I purchase the Audi S8 after driving the A7 for about a year and a half. I always felt like something was missing in the A7 and I found it in the S8...raw power. This car is truly mind-boggling. It looks like a high-end luxury vehicle with unsurpassed curb appeal and then you get in, turn it on, and suddenly you have a devilish sports car that wants to tear up everything in its way. I can't express how fun this car is to drive, you have to experience it for yourself and trust me you will be blown away.

absolutely no words to describe this vehicle!

by from Albany New York on November 15, 2013

I have never owned a vehicle such as this...and I have owned luxury vehicles in the past. It is beautiful to look at. But so are many other cars. The beauty and quality of the interior leaves the others behind. And finally the performance is like that of a fighter jet. If u push the peddle to the floor, you will learn a lesson about G forces you will never forget. The best part is, looking at it you would never guess that it can very handily out perform most "muscle cars".