2014 SQ5

2014 Audi SQ5

2014 Audi SQ5

Have you driven the 2014 Audi SQ5?

I wanted it all, and I found it...

by The Most Particular Man in the World... from Chicago, IL on Sun Nov 10 2013

I bought this car because I was dying for an upgrade, needed more storage than my previous sedan, and really wanted something that brought a smile to my face when I hit the gas. This car is the absolute best all around vehicle I've ever owned. It's fast, elegant, comfortable... I can't say enough good things. It's so striking inside and out. I park it and stare back as I walk away. The LEDs are gorgeous, the interior is exquisite, and the engine sounds incredible. Add the 21" Wheel package which is a great value at $800, and the Bang and Olufsen sound system is a must. It sounds amazing and is worth the $850 price tag. I bought this car because I was dying for an upgrade, needed more storage than my previous sedan, and really wanted something that brought a smile to my face when I hit the gas. This car is the absolute best all around vehicle I've ever owned. It's fast, elegant, comfortable... I can't say enough good things. It's so striking inside and out. I park it and stare back as I walk away. The LEDs are gorgeous, the interior is exquisite, and the engine sounds incredible. Add the 21" Wheel package which is a great value at $800, and the Bang and Olufsen sound system is a must. It sounds amazing and is worth the $850 price tag. You simply can't get this much car for this price tag in any other German model. The BMW x3 is nice to drive, but is hideous in comparison. The BMW x5 doesn't drive like this unless you upgrade to the 50i engine, which makes it a 90k car (all tech equal). You just can't beat it. This car is amazing. I get compliments everywhere I go, and I can't quit looking at it. Any excuse I get to driive, I jump all over. "I'll run to the store honey! No problem!"... "I'll pick everyone up. I don't mind driving!"... This thing is the absolute best.

Everything and More....

by Speed Racer from Annapolis MD on Sun Sep 22 2013

I looked at and drove different Q5 models (3.0 and diesel) but was never really excited about the performance aspect of either model. I am glad I waited! I took delivery of an SQ5 about 4 weeks ago and I smile just thinking about this car. This car is extremely fast and corners like crazy. The interior is refined, quiet and the seats are extremely comfy. A few nit picks-that crazy handling comes at a price as the ride is very firm and steering can be a little twitchy (I chose the standard 20" wheels, because replacement tires for the 21" were 450$ each at a national tire retailer). I have averaged about 20MPG but that goes south quickly when the right foot gets heavy. This car urges one to drive better and faster, so you have to exercise restraint to keep on the right side of the law.

First German car

by EZ from Boston, MA on Thu May 11 2017

I'm I love! Just a beautiful vehicle. Everything I wanted and more! The color and interior was exactly what I wanted. I hope to have for years to come!

Great SUV with a lot of power

by tagteamdesign from Denver, Colorado on Tue Jan 16 2018

I really enjoyed driving the SQ5! The extra power that the S-Line adds to the Q5 is definitely worth the money. The interior is sleek and very comfortable especially with the Winter Package and heated steering. I wasn't able to test in the snow but the vehicle's handling is above average. It a lot of fun to drive and worth checking out if you are in the market for a smaller SUV with 4 wheel drive and extra HP!

AMAZING CAR, MINDBLOWING INTERIOR AND PERFORMANCE

by boniomario from Dallas, TX on Wed Aug 16 2017

It is a very fun vehicle, it is very versatile just as any Q5 space wise, can fit strollers, car seats with ease, and when you step on the gas it had a nice kick that makes you feel it. The interior is spectacular, the flat bottom steering wheel with paddle shifts gives you the sporty feeling, the carbon fiber accents are another nice touch. The nappa leather is comfortable The exterior styling is very nice, although would have liked a few more distinctive difference from the regular Q5 Power wise the delivery is immediate and addicting, makes for a very fun street car that feels stable and fun to drive. The brakes being big makes it safer to stop on dime.

Enough pep

by Salman77 from Dallas, TX on Tue Jul 11 2017

Overall this is a sporty sedan with just the right features. It’s great for fun and moving family around the mall or zipping by other cars on the highway.

Amazing car!

by JC from FL from Lutz,FL on Fri Mar 23 2018

This is the best car I have ever owned (probably the best I have ever ridden in) The exterior is much cleaner than other crossovers on the market, and we test drove almost all of them on the market. It is sportscar disguised as a crossover. I plan to be a lifelong Audi owner and can.honestly say that after 5 months, there is not one thing I dislike about the car.