2015 SQ5

2015 Audi SQ5

2015 Audi SQ5

Have you driven the 2015 Audi SQ5?

2015 Audi SQ5, Beauty and Beast

by AudiBob from Sudbury, MA on Sun Oct 05 2014

About to pass 1K miles in my new Moonlight Blue 2015 Audi SQ5. Traded in my 2008 Audi A6 4.2 V8 and have not been disappointed. This car is beautiful and powerful, practical and exhilarating, the greatest balance of everyday comfort and OMG fun to drive. My car is fully loaded with tech pkg, carbon fiber inlays and 21in wheels with performance tires. The car handles like a top line German sports car (can you say Porsche), fantastic (surprising!) acceleration, handling and breaking and an engine growl that makes you smile. Will be compared the Porsche Macan with which is shares some platform. The Macan is great looking but you will pay for the badge; save yourself $15K+ and get the SQ5. One additional expense is that you will need to invest in winter tires and wheels.

Expensive test drive!

by Luv Cars from Dallas, TX on Fri Jan 13 2017

You can't appreciate this car until you drive it. I previously owned a 2012 Q5 Premium Plus trim and absolutely loved it. The exterior styling of the SQ5 initially drew my interest, so I made the :) mistake of taking a test drive while having the Q5 serviced. It's a poker face challenge because as soon as you hit the gas, you're hooked (at least I was anyway), you know it, and the salesman knows it too. After about 8K miles I feel just as good about it as the day I drove it home. I am not an expert on cars, but it is difficult to imagine a smoother transmission. The interior is comfortable up front and OK in the rear, it is a compact SUV. And as an added bonus, the gas mileage is as advertised which is impressive for a performance vehicle. Through nearly 5 years as an Audi owner, I don't see myself in a car that doesn't have the 4 rings........a few minor gripes with the SQ5. I bought the luxury package specifically for the ventilated seats. They're ventilated, but don't expect to feel a cool breeze. Doesn't change my overall opinion, but this is not a bargain car either - they should do a better job with that. And although it works fine, the infotainment system is just not as intuitive and user friendly as I have experienced in other cars. Lastly, this car was built to perform, I use it primarily as a commuting car. It's not the car's fault, but it is definitely "under-utilized". For the price tag, the user should consider how this or any other performance car will be utilized. I could sit in traffic with a much cheaper car. Overall, though, this car makes me smile.

Love this vehicle!

by IamWildBill from Boston, MA on Mon Oct 30 2017

The 2015 Audi SQ5 is an incredible vehicle. Unbelievable performance, excellent handling and sharply appointed interior....this SUV has it all. I only wished I had purchased one earlier!!!

What a rush

by gcmetz from Washington, DC on Tue Sep 26 2017

I have owned this car for about a year now and I never get tired of it. Every single day is like going to an amusement park for me. I lowered my SQ5 three inches and have a KraftWerk add-on ECU and it looks so mean but is so much fun to drive. Get this car, google KraftWerk ECUs and be amazed at the performance for the price, then enjoy every moment you are in the driver's seat again.

AMAZING CAR

by boniomario from on Mon Jan 16 2017

This is an amazing car inside and out, however for an Audi I was surprised that it didn't come with interior LED lighting, maybe because it is a 2014 who knows. It is an absolute blast to drive compared to the regular Q5 and I am glad that I did not buy a regular one or else I would have been disappointed.

If you could only have one car....

by 918SpyderPlease from Portland on Wed Apr 12 2017

By far the most versatile car I've ever owned - fun to drive with sports car like performance, looks great, comfortable, capable in all weather, high performance, impeccable interior, great tow capacity, etc. etc.

Great Combination of Practicality and Performance!

by Jknermenerm from Virginia on Thu Mar 02 2017

Overall, I love this car. Great to drive and still maintains decent cargo space for when we need some practicality. One of my only gripes is how muffled the exhaust sounds from the outside but that is personal opinion. I will probably be getting an AWE exhaust which will liven things up a bit. I highly recommend this car if you are looking for a practical but very fun daily driver.

Awesome ride!

by Doe724 from on Tue Jun 20 2017

Love the vehicle! I've owned it for 2 years and have enjoyed driving it everyday...very reliable, fun to drive and fast!

What a blast to drive

by Duke78 from Los Angeles, CA on Sun Jul 16 2017

Fantastic vehicle. The technology inside is dated, but I saved myself money buying used rather then buying a new model with all the tech goodies.