2006 Audi Tt

Best drive I've ever had

by from Denver, CO on December 31, 2014

After 15 years of driving an SUV, I was ready for something small and sporty. Before making my purchase, I researched a number of contenders... It came down to a choice between the Audi TT and the Nissan 350Z. While the rear wheel drive of the Z might be great fun on the track, it did not suit my daily needs. I live in a place where snow and ice are present for half the year, so I ultimately decided on the Audi TT Quattro. So glad I chose the Audi - the all wheel drive handles superbly in the snow - even better than my old 4 wheel drive X-Terra!! The interior is high quality... leather seats, aluminum components, very nice. No cheap plastic here. Last, there is the reliability of German engineering. The TT is basically built on the VW Golf platform, and will run like a champ for many years to come. If you live in the snow, and want a sporty drive that handles well in any conditions - I highly recommend the Audi TT Quattro.

Friend's old car

by from Port Lavaca, TX on November 8, 2006

I love this car a lot. My best friend had this car when she moved from Houston, TX. I was shocked because I was the same age as she was, and I couldn't afford such a thing. So when she moved away to Calfiorna she gave it to me because there was a new sports car waiting for her in Cali. I thought I would just be the same old, lower-middle class woman, but thank the lord for such a nice car. This car I loved because of it's leather seats, it feels good. Though I hate it why I have to squeeze to get in and out. Personally for my friend, she was as skinny as a bean pole, she had no problem, but I'm not a skinny as she is. I also loved the XM satellite radio she put in, it is so fun to go everywhere and have a ton of radio stations. If you want to roll your windows down on a seneic route and drive fast, this is the car for you!

Classic Audi TT is a dream

by from CA on March 9, 2017

max style and engineering in a solid tight classic body style. German design at its best. I wish I liked the new ones as much as the first generation.

Similar Models