2009 TT

2009 Audi TT

2009 Audi TT

Have You Driven the 2009 Audi TT?

Audi TT

by Driving 320 from Toronto ON on Tue May 01 2012

Purchased last week. Great performance and fun to drive. Interior finish very high. Gas mileage around 25mpg.

fun car for drivers

by GasDoc from Huntsville, Al on Sun Sep 16 2012

If you want a car that can turn corners, and snap your neck without loosing control,,, the Audi TT Quatro is for you... awesome preformer...

Stylish TT Roadster

by Jeffrey from San Francisco on Tue Aug 07 2018

What a dream to drive the Audi TT roadster. I have a 2009 Premium Plus with Navigation. This is my weekend car, yet I find myself wanting to drive it more than just on weekends. It is so much fun to drive. Acceleration is great. Handling is great. Exterior design is aging beautifully. Interior design is made of high quality materials and just put together so well. I get comments on this car all the time. Gas mileage is good. On highway driving, I get around 31mpg. I also upgraded my headlights with OEM LED DRL from the TTS model. Not all cars are made perfect though. Because it's a roadster you do feel the road imperfections and also road noise is pronounced due to the canvas top. But that's what makes you feel connected to the road and is something I can overlook. This is definitely one of my top favorite cars I've owned.

Awesome car!

by LaughingJohn from Missoula, MT on Thu May 25 2017

Due to a recent move I needed to get an AWD vehicle to make it up the 1/4 mile long, steep gravel driveway in winter. I wanted a small vehicle that got good gas mileage, and started looking at the Subaru Impreza, as I have only ever bought what I would describe as practical economy commuter cars. Once the TT landed on my radar however, I was totally smitten, and after a local test drive of an older, higher mileage unit, I was hooked, and the search began. Found exactly what I was looking for (low miles, single owner) on Cars.com and the rest is history. This car wows me every time I drive it - looks, comfort, overall quality, handling, and acceleration is off the charts. Can't imagine a car I'd like more!

Very fun to drive

by pchavez9& on Fri Jul 14 2017

This car is very nice, and fast for a 4 cylinder, the interior is amazing, it is very comfortable for the driver and for the passenger next to him, but the back seats are very tight

Golf in Wolf suit

by TheWhis from Madison, WI on Fri Aug 04 2017

The '09 Audi TT became a replacement for my wife's 2006 BMW X3, very different vehicles, obviously. She wanted something smaller, sportier, etc. I have always been an Audi fan and have owned several audis, including two 1st generation(MK1) TTs. Test drove the 3.2 in DSG and found it capable and had very linear power curve. Due to the much better gas mileage, we decided on the 2.0T with the Reworked TFSI engine that is said to have some of the bugs worked out. The engine is peppy, but fairly unimpressive. The car emits some cool turbo noises (vast aftermarket is available for the car). Gas mileage is higher than predicted at an average of 34mpg. The only reason I gave it 4 stars in performance instead of the 3 I clicked initially, is because it handles really well and DSG is fun. I said it. An automatic car can be fun. The first generation TT was one of the cheapest audis you could buy when it was new. The second generation ('09-'14) aimed much higher when it came to the interior and features, It may have not landed too much higher, but most people agree that this iteration had just as much soul as the first. If you want an audi that is a driver's car and you don't have R8 money, this car is for you.

Super nice Car and Fun to Drive

by Jimbo from Brandon on Sat Jul 07 2018

Very Nice Car , Fun to Drive, Fast and saves gas! People love the way is looks and I love the way is drive and look!

Our Take on the 2009 Audi TT

Editor's note: This review was written in September 2007 about the 3.2 coupe version of the 2008 Audi TT. Little of substance has changed with this year's model. To see what's changed for 2009, click here, or check out a side-by-side comparison of the two model years.

For 2008, Audi has redesigned a car that was nothing short of a phenomenon when it came to market for 2000. When I first tested it, I couldn't get anywhere for days, as I was constantly held up by admirers who wanted to know what this car was. Now it hardly gets noticed, thanks in part to copycats of various prices. Credit (or blame) the TT for some of the more daring exteriors and real or simulated metal interior trim that have followed.

With... Read More