2013 Audi TT RS Consumer Reviews

2013 Audi Tt Rs
Average based on 4 reviews

awesome ride

by from lake tahoe, ca. on June 3, 2015

just traded my A5 in on used TTrs. what a car! 0-60 in 4 seconds my not sound very fast these days, but there is a shift from 1-2 involved. most super cars run first gear only to 60. live in mtns. and this is the perfect car for me. my test drive took me to viginia city and back. I will never regret my purchase.100,000 mile warranty so i can drive it like I stole it! WOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!

Fastest, beautifulest car ever owned.

by from Clermont, FL on July 13, 2014

Hi, I bought my 2013 Audi TTRS after doing an internet search and coming across your site at cars.com. This is where I saw my car for sale at the North Orlando (Sanford) branch, in Florida. After I purchased the vehicle, I wanted to print out the cars.com advertisement so that I cold save all the information and description of the car. However, when I went back to your site, the ad for my car had been removed. Is there any way that I could have a copy of my car advertisement descriptions advertised on your cars.com site. I purchased the car on May 11, 2014. Thanks, Dawn Stevens

A definite starter supercar

by from North Carolina on September 14, 2013

This is the most fun I have had behind the wheel period! This level of performance and handling are found only in 100k cars otherwise. A thinking man's supercar.

A car that was built for me.

by from Connecticut on October 28, 2013

Take the reliability rating with a grain of salt because I've only had the car for about a month. Put 1200 miles on it so far, and no issues. Take that for what it's worth. Less marks for interior design as the stock Audi Concert stereo is probably the worst stereo I've ever heard in a vehicle save for a Subaru WRX. Also, not as nice interior as maybe an S4 or S5, just feels cheaper in a way. I plan on changing out the stereo for an aftermarket. I don't care about interior that much and that was not my reason for buying the car. I wanted blazing AWD performance, in a coupe, and you'll get it. Many reviews say that there is understeer, and its there, but it does make it safe, and I won't be tracking the car so understeer isn't a huge concern of mine either. The steering is a bit light and vague, but again not a concern of mine in this case. Nothing that I would say was a large issue. The car is comfortable to drive as a daily driver, but the ride is certainly by what most people would call harsh. I have already made 2.5hr trips in the vehicle and it was more comfortable than the MINI on long drives. I love the seats. Alcantara fabric held me in place, and felt properly bolstered. I can adjust the seat so that my entire body, (head included), can sit pressed against the seat, and I can drive the car as if it was completely connected to my body. It's really a great feeling. When Sport mode is not engaged, the ride to me is firm but comfortable, similar to a Mini Cooper S that I had previously owned. When sport mode is on, there is a drastic throttle response improvement, and the ride becomes very firm and sporty, but control is definitely increased. My car had the $1500 sport exhaust which is definitely worth it. The exhaust noise on this car is addictive. Overall, to me this car is definitely worth the performance, and the looks. I cross shopped other sports cars in this price range, and none of them gave me all of the features I wanted, including the amazing looks.