2012 Audi Tts

Fun Fun Fun

by from Peoria, IL on June 19, 2012

I bought a used 2008 TT and loved it so much I decided to buy a new 2012 TTS. Wow what a fun car to drive. I wouldn't recommend it for 100% city driving, but if you can get to the country and find some curvy roads this is a great car. Styling and fit & finish are excellent and it has plenty of HP to excite you. Is it a Porche? No, but it's about $15,000 less then the entry level Boxter and it will still give it a run for the money. I love the traditional soft top vs. all the new convertible hard tops. When the soft top is up it is plenty quiet and well insulated. Earlier review talked about the blind spot when the top was up. Hey, its a convertible, what are you doing with the top up? This is my commuter car and I look forward to both the trip to work and the trip home!

Overpriced, old technology, and did I say overpric

by from Boca Raton, Florida on February 3, 2012

The car is just old. It rides like a Lexus, not a sports car. Soft top is black only, and leaves huge blindspot. Price is very very high for what you get, which is not a lot. For the same price you can get any number of better cars that are also more fun to drive

Similar Models