2013 Audi Tts

2012 Audi TTS the Ultimate Winter Sports Car

by from Toronto, Ontario on January 3, 2014

I'm one of a few enthusiasts that doesn't see the point in locking up your pony all winter long. My TTS is loaded with all options including Nav and Premium Bose Sound. Firstly let's look at the "practical" things about the TTS. "practical" a word seldom synonomous with a " sports car " I'd like to point out that I previously owned a Porsche Boxster S. The Boxster was great top down fun Spring, Summer and Fall. Useless in the winter even with snow tires, hard top et all. Service was brutal. The Audi however is a far more refined daily driver. In the 4th largest city in North America with some of the worst traffic and weather. The 6 speed dual clutch automatic TTS is a dream. Paddle shift at your leisure . Gas mileage is outstanding in a car that does 0-60 in 5.0 seconds. Trunk space is pretty astonishing for a sports car, especially with the back seats down. Superb power, excellent handling, excellent interior fit and finsh. Love driving to work every day. Nav has included traffic ( a God send ) Remove the 19" summer wheel set and slap on 4 high quality Michelin snows with 18" rims and she'll cut through anything. Toronto had it's worst ice storm in memory in Dec. of 2013. The TTS confidently manuvered over sheer ice roads with very little loss of traction. My son's goalie equipment fits easily in the back, stick and all. Did I say the gas milage was superb? Love my TTS. Spring and Summer review to follow ... If you want a sports machine for the land of ice and snow. The TTS is one sweet ride.